• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
orangecaramel said:
I take it you two also like Hwayoung.

She doesn't really figure for me in T-ara, I'm a Hyomin man through and through. I still don't understand why Dice changed his opinion on her, some cryptic allegory about how she was once carefree and innocent. lol

1YE7p.jpg

tumblr_lrrtgrGrDe1qasksao1_500.jpg

top 3?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
According to something on tumblr a fan asked if they really kiss in this part of the song and Taeyeon said yes.

08100601mu3q.gif

I can believe it.

Dice

Did someone say Soyeon?

Kj7wd.gif

YYIof.gif

gRNmu.gif

LU6TQ.gif

zfEXn.gif

Qri is good too.

T2nbs.jpg

QoeTK.jpg

Soyeon looked good in this mag but she was next to Hwayoung.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Qri, omggg

and Boram looks great in the last pic O_O

edit:

Hwayoung ruining pictures
everything
? Ya don't say..

AGxDW.jpg

Dice

Yeah, I went ahead and made these.

booUv.png
ps5UC.png

If anyone wants to use one. If not, I might.

Fafnir

All the rumors fits into their schedule. October will be SNSD month:

- Various concert performances Oct 1-3, 8th, 15th, and 16th.
- Fany and Yuri will be MCing the MBC TV’s ‘Cover Dance Festival K-POP Road Show 40120′ starting Oct 3rd.
- Album dropping on Oct 4th (rumor), this is depending on Sooyoung's recovery.
- Soshi RM will be 2 episodes, Oct 2nd and 9th.
- SMTown NY MSG 23rd.

ix2wA.jpg
xRb2H.png

Byuntae info:
that icecream ByunTaeyeon is eating is called Screw Bar
2dusE.jpg

HaHa must have saved the world in a previous life.
cQ5hw.jpg

Dice

Rainbow in the land of Hello Kitty... it was destiny.

K16D7.jpg

No Eul is so freaking hot! AH!

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/plastic-surgeons-rank-the-best-looking-male-and-female-idols

E-Daily recently brought together 30 vocal trainers, 27 choreographers, and 18 plastic surgeons to rank the idols according to vocal talent, dancing, and looks. Check out who they ranked as the top in terms of look below!

In the male group category, 2PM came out on top with six votes, while Super Junior‘s Choi Siwon topped the male idol member category with five votes.

On 2PM, director Kim Jun Sung of ID Cosmetics explained, “They have the most balanced looks. They have very clear and masculine features like sharp nose lines.”

TVXQ and Big Bang each earned two votes, coming in at a tie in third place. Won Jin Sung stated, “TVXQ has small faces with unique features and have looks that are very appealing to the public. As for Big Bang, they have masculine face lines and know where their strengths and weaknesses lie in, which shows through their fashion sense.”

On Choi Siwon topping individual member rankings, Park Sang Hoon revealed, “Super Junior’s average age has now entered their late 20′s, but the more they age, the more masculine they’re becoming.”

2PM’s Nichkhun and Taecyeon each earned three points, Nichkhun for his “youthful face and proportional body” and Taecyeon for his “looks that combine the best of both Western and Eastern features.”

lol at SuJu becoming more masculine. Cross-dressing aside.

As for the females, SNSD came out on top with a total of nine points in the group category. One director from Won Jin Plastic Surgery stated, “They match a variety of looks from girlish to sexy and even cute.”

T-ara placed second with four points, and f(x) and KARA tied for third with two points each.

“T-ara matches any concept while f(x) has every image needed like sexy, cute, and androgynous,” they continued. Director Seo Young Tae stated, “Overall, the members of KARA have egg-shaped faces with big eyes. Starting with goddess Park Gyuri to Goo Hara, who resembles Amuro Namie, Kang Jiyoung‘s beauty has also been shining lately.”

In the individual member category, SNSD’s YoonA placed first with a total of seven points. “YoonA has a feminine, smooth face, with clear eyes, nose, and lips.”

Yuri and T-ara’s Jiyeon tied in second with three points each, with Yuri having a “friendly image that’s calm and not too extravagant,” while Jiyeon for her “charming and gentle eyes.”

UP52m.gif
6sBmL.gif

Fafnir

SNSD’s Taeyeon almost canceled her duet with Tiffany after a fight

The members of SNSD recently guested on the pilot episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Big Brothers‘, and brought out some stories that have never been revealed before.

Taeyeon shared a surprising tale about how she got into a big fight with fellow member Tiffany. She revealed, “While on our Japanese tour, there was a time when Tiffany and I fought to the point where we were yelling [at each other].”

She continued, “My feelings were so hurt that I eventually tried to cancel our duet stage that was scheduled for our concert the next day.”

In addition to this story, Seohyun talked about a friend from her trainee days, and teared up while recalling the memories she shared with her.

The full episode will broadcast at 11:15 PM KST on September 21st. Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates on this interesting episode!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/snsds-taeyeon-almost-canceled-her-duet-with-tiffany-after-a-fight

TaeNy almost broke up! Soshified better sub this and RM at top priority.

7Wf5C.jpg

Dice

We already knew this by our own observations of their behavior. Keep with the thread a little better.

Salazar

Hilarious if that actually was the cause of Taeyeon's mad-as-hell airport expression.

Just not possible to stay mad at Tiff.

tVy1t.jpg

Watching Yoong's Family Outing.

Fafnir

Dice said:
We already knew this by our own observations of their behavior. Keep with the thread a little better.

Nah homie, you wrong. At no time during the Japanese promotions was anything said about TaeNy fighting, everyone was drooling over Lady Marmalade. Only recently was some crazy shipping made about Yoong cockblocking TaeNy.

sFumL.gif

Fafnir said:
TaeNy almost broke up! Soshified better sub this and RM at top priority.

well judging by the pics afterwards at recent events they seem to be alright with each other :p maybe after the fight taeyeon went to yoona hence the recent taeyeon/yoona stuff

Dice

I really really wanna feel love~
I really wanna know you baby
Oh tell me tell me baby if you want to know~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom