• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

More SNSD RM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB9nTvcoVTc

Cute hat Taengoo
0pJJr.png
eTlmU.jpg

Cc2Fc.jpg

Sica staying in character
ou7eK.jpg

Hyo looks to be putting Kookie in check
CaOsl.jpg
Duxkr.jpg

Fafnir

Never thought I'd be jealous of HaHa, but he's wearing a couple doll with my Taengoo! I wonder if he does the whole "YOU'RE MY LAST LOVE!" bit to Taengoo in front of Yoong.

That's right Kookie, hurt HaHa!
AHLA1.jpg
8xyOx.jpg

trollface HaHa #antifanHaHa
fnr9H.jpg

Fafnir

It's a given that Taeng is wearing lifts. HaHa's height on the internet says 5'9 so he is probably 5'7 (and probably wears lifts as well). A lot of the male idols/entertainers are short and seem to have complexes over it.

ZXU2k.jpg

DXPett1

Fafnir said:
Never thought I'd be jealous of HaHa, but he's wearing a couple doll with my Taengoo!

If anyone is going to steal my Taeng, I'd be glad it was HaHa or Sparta Kooks.

Showdown between Hyo and KJK is going to be (hopefully) epic!

Ranvier

That Taengoo is really moving up the ranks for me. She's gotten so much hotter this year.

And damn, I need to get on RM quick. Been wasting too much time watching Horror Factory and that SNSD New York episode. So Soshisubs will have this episode right? I kind of like the way they sub things compared to the other guys. I'm already registered for isubs, which I'm sure will have RM but I'd rather watch on soshisubs. Is it just a matter of registering to watch videos on their site like I had to do for Isubs?

tumblr_l7hlybHGO61qbr4who1_500.jpg
tumblr_l9imhl1del1qcsgcuo1_500.jpg

taeyeon-and-yuri-6.jpg

Alta1r

DXPett1 said:
If anyone is going to steal my Taeng, I'd be glad it was HaHa or Sparta Kooks.

Showdown between Hyo and KJK is going to be (hopefully) epic!

Well, they say Kook's weakness is beautiful women, so I don't think he'll have any problems regulating Hyo.
Zing!

I can't tell which team I'd root for though, Yoona and Jae Suk on one, Taengoo and Kook on another. Too much good stuff.

Alta1r

Deadly said:
God the SNSD RM is going to be fuck awesome. When's it planned to air?

October 2nd. Hopefully isubs will have it for us within the week. I might have to go quick and dirty with kshownow if it takes too long.

Deadly

Alta1r said:
October 2nd. Hopefully isubs will have it for us within the week. I might have to go quick and dirty with kshownow if it takes too long.
Soshified has the episode out quite fast last time. Think they're the best hope.

Fafnir

iSubs has backlog that they won't change no matter what. They have the best quality subs and turns out subs fairly quickly than other quality subbers but still kind of slow to what rabid fans want.

Soshified is kind of weird, they churned out the Sunny/Yoona RM really quick but are lagging with the recent stuff (Strong Heart, Dalgona, Star Auction), they still have a big backlog of Seohyun's WGM that they seem to be dedicated on finishing. Hopefully they sub this new RM within a week of airing.

Yuri and Gwangsoo loveline continuing
3K2W5.jpg

Wi4TK.jpg

Sica breaking character and running
HZ6YB.jpg

0evib.jpg
MnM9k.jpg
fibfc.jpg

Deadly

Wow Jessica actually doing something for her team this time? :lol

I hate that iSubs has that huge overlay in their videos though. Yeah I know it's so people don't sell etc. But still it's like humongous.

vanty

How can anyone prefer soshisubs over iSUBS? It's impossible to do subs better than how iSUBS do them.

In other news, OMGOMGOMGOMG

JF3Z0.jpg

PONPONPON

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Yeah, replace Hyo with Fany and it would have been perfect!

This statement makes no sense. As much as I enjoy looking at Fany she has about as much charisma on variety shows as a rock.
All my experience with Fany on variety shows comes from Hello Baby and 2 episodes of Factory Girl. She looked incredibly hot in both but just wasn't very entertaining.

I have this friend, well, he's kind of an asshole but I keep him around because he's the only other person I know that is into Kpop. Anyway, he is obsessed with SNSD, like this guy has basically a shrine to them and everyday he searches for those coveted Soshi pillow covers. He was telling me how awesome it is that all the girls have really "matured and blossomed" (his words, not mine) over the past few years. I got to thinking about it, and he's right. For example, Hyo, while she's consistently gotten hotter, she's also gotten more confident. Like on variety shows she actually talks and jokes around whereas before she'd just be a wall flower sitting in the back. The same goes for Seohyun, though I think she's gotten more hot then confident lately.

This brings us to Yoona. I feel like her and Sooyoung are the only SNSD members that have remained relatively stagnant when compared to the other girls. They both look and act pretty much the same as they always did. And while I've always thought Yoona was pretty, her rank on my SNSD list has really been dropping recently. This is mainly due to the likes of Taengoo and Fany who have been incredibly awesome past few months. Yeah I know a lot of people will say "if it ain't broke don't fix it" "Yoona's perfect blah blah blah"
ALta1r!!
. But be honest without yourself, her whole "pretty face with the body of a 12 year old shtick" is getting old. I'm also starting to notice Yoona's teef a lot more.

7146498290be576d7757e7d33310aa2e_large.png
20100517_1990_2.jpg

While seemingly straight they, for some reason, remind me of an Alligator's teeth. I think Gator Grill would be a good nick-name for her.

Yuri as usual continues to be perfect in both form and spirit.

Alta1r

Hyo doesn't talk more cause she's more confident now. She talks more cause SM lets her talk now, now that they know SNSD made it and drawing attention to her isn't going to kill Soshi's ratings.

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Hyo doesn't talk more cause she's more confident now. She talks more cause SM lets her talk now that they know SNSD made it and drawing attention to her isn't going to kill Soshi's ratings.

OR...they want to keep the SNSD momentum going and have finally decided to bring out their trump card. Seeing as how the likes of Yoona is already used.

Ranvier

Conceptor said:
Avatar bets over which team wins Soshi RM go!

I'm in! Lets do it Alta1r. The winner gets the choose the other person's avatar for let's say...1 month?

But what if neither Hyo or Yoona win?

Conceptor

Ranvier said:
I'm in! Lets do it Alta1r. The winner gets the choose the other person's avatar for let's say...1 month?

But what if neither Hyo or Yoona win?

Alta1r said:
LOL, I'm down. I have faith in Yoong and Jae Suk.

Heh :lol. And I'm sure we can think of something if neither of you guys gets a win before October 2nd, anyhow.
Any takers for the third team?

Biscuits

At least it gives you guys an excuse to finally get a kpop avatar :p

Team Taengoo, wooooooo
I really doubt she'll be on the winning team, especially with HaHa...

DXPett1

/prays the Soshi RM ep is actually multiple eps OR a extra long ep of RM

I predict the combo of Taeng intelligence and Haroro back-stabbing will be too much for the other teams

Maknae is holding back KJK
Big Nose is holding back Hyo

Yoona + Jae Suk could win it.
Gary + Sica a dark horse?

Salazar

1q8Bb.gif

Yoong and JaeSuk will be pretty strong. I think the weak link is probably Sica. I would say Seohyun, but that girl has a crazy side.

And lol, yeah - Big Nose Hyung is a huge handicap.

I have watched that Hyori+Kookie video quite a few times now. God damn I love those two.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
vanty said:
Actors are usually far better guests than idols on RM.

Off-topic but do you know what this is all about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Y3sKI86dc

I always browse Youtube's most viewed videos for the day and I see the occasional kpop video/music show performance but I saw this and made me laugh pretty hard. Is she in AKB48?

Aw shit, removed? WTF

Edit: Found another video of the same thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Iy8xPQyHkLg#t=264s

From 4:30 and on. LOOOOOOOOOOL.. and watching again.. are ALL of these girls in AKB48? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom