• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

DbvJg.gif

huBz1.gif

DBecx.jpg

panda21

broadwayrock said:
Catching up on 4Minute Teacher and they've moved to a bigger dorm.

There's big living room with nice tv and everyone has their own bed.

GPMtg.jpg

what is 4minute teacher? is it any good? I dont really know who any of them are other than Hyuna

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There is nothing wrong with that nose. Perfect-face Tiffany has a perfect face.

Salazar

Dice said:
There is nothing wrong with that nose. Perfect-face Tiffany has a perfect face.

ViIYe.jpg

Obviously, I did not make this.

Edit: I didn't realise Hyungdon was in a relationship when he was "married" to Taeyeon. That just makes it even more fucked up and unfair.

ramyeon

Salazar said:
Bu-bu-but smile !

Seohyun is no joke. If I watch all of this WGM, she will be my favourite member by the end.
I've never understood the Seohyun love, nor Yoona. They are just so... normal to me.

I guess I've stuck by my top 3 since their debut (Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny - no particular order).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This thread has too much Tiffany.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Bu-bu-but smile !

Seohyun is no joke. If I watch all of this WGM, she will be my favourite member by the end.

You have no idea. I just finished the other day and she is one of my favorites. She is so cute and has the best personality. Perfect girlfriend material.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
You have no idea. I just finished the other day and she is one of my favorites. She is so cute and has the best personality. Perfect girlfriend material.

Sigh, too cheeky.

don't you dare bring up Eunjung

Ashhong

orangecaramel said:
Sigh, too cheeky.

don't you dare bring up Eunjung

Seohyuns got great cheek bones. Eunjung just looks like shes got a dick filling her mouth 24/7

LOL i thought that was funny

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
Seohyuns got great cheek bones. Eunjung just looks like shes got a dick filling her mouth 24/7

LOL i thought that was funny

S5dLD.png

you were saying?

Fafnir

Seohyun is so adorable when she changes up her hairstyle. I was kind of indifferent to her until I saw the WGM episode when they went to the sweet potato farm, then I was like, "oh damn she is a cutie!"

It's too bad Yonghwa said he likes her hair down, she always wears it down for him now =/

2pd4a.gif

i6gkX.jpg

Salazar

Fafnir said:
One of the 2AM MC on WGM said that Seohyun was his ideal, so he get's pretty salty having to watch them :lol

Jinwoon lol.

And Seohyun blurts out the codeword "sweet potato" out of nowhere.

Hyoyeon Defence Force shopped Vogue cover.

5EhSQ.jpg

Ashhong

ramyeon said:
Eunjung over Seohyun any day of the week. Love her style and she's hilarious.

I used to really like Eunjung...and then I watched Dream High. Not only did her character turn me off of the actress (cant help it), but the way she talks kind of annoyed me over time lol.

ramyeon

Ashhong said:
I used to really like Eunjung...and then I watched Dream High. Not only did her character turn me off of the actress (cant help it), but the way she talks kind of annoyed me over time lol.
She's a great actress though, her character is supposed to be like that. I'm pretty partial to the way she talks as well. Probably one of my favourite girls in idol Kpop at the moment.

Ashhong

Well, the politeness never really stops haha. But she does get more comfortable. Yong seems like such a nice guy. Though the way he sometimes demands food and other things, even jokingly, is kind of offputting. I feel like Seo takes it seriously.

Ashhong

panda21 said:
more 4minute! <3

also Eunjung is kind of annoying, Boram is the best!

Oh man..Boram is the very bottom for me haha. Soyeon!

Soyeon-t-ara-tiara-10600790-250-333.jpg

soyeon-igocrazyaboutyou-2.jpg

soyeon-breakingheart-albumjacket-2.jpg

177-soyeon-8yd3.jpg

edit: AHA! It was Soyeon that was supposed to be in SNSD as well. She was a trainee with SM but declined. I knew it was someone in T-ara.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Soyeon was going to be the leader of SNSD, but then she ditched them. Why? She's just a badass like that.

Ashhong

Dice said:
Soyeon was going to be the leader of SNSD, but then she ditched them. Why? She's just a badass like that.

She claims she doesnt regret it. YEA RIGHT

She is younger than Taeyeon though, would she have been the leader? Maybe no Taeyeon then? Fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom