• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

Alta1r said:
But seriously...her?
Xtc41.gif

Looks like Soshi finally have an official twitter account.

Salazar

tumblr_ltnzw11qn91qc8dtkhm.gif

tumblr_ltt8z6wgky1qc8d983m.gif

tumblr_lsvz5cmpxc1qazsjjg0.gif
tumblr_lsvz5cmpxc1qazsyjne.gif

Going to be an avalanche of craziness headed for that twitter.

Star King 124 is good stuff.

ChinChin interview said:
Sooyoung: You won’t know if she holds something against you, wanting to hit you..

Seohyun: No!!

Sunny: Doesn’t Seohyun have something like Death note?

Sica: (to mic) Everyone, Seohyun has Death Note, she writes in it every night

Alta1r said:
So question. Real talk. Do people actually find her attractive? Like I get that people have different tastes and errthing but I always thought that the Hyosung love was kind of like the Hyogre love, aka we got the few Ranviers and Phonos of the Hyosung fanclub i.e. vanty and Sal. But seriously...her?

Yes, she's really cute, IMO.

vanty

Ah avex trax, will you ever learn how the internet works? Crazy that 2NE1 can get tens of millions of views on YouTube for stuff uploaded by YG, then for Japan their label makes the videos available only in Japan and you need to pay for them as well I think. This in a country where music videos are called promotional videos.

Salazar

I hope MBC's experiment with putting an HD archive on youtube works out.

They do have to work this stuff out, though. I concede the significance of baseball, but come on.

Due to a pro-baseball game that’s running late, MBC has decided not to air its episode of ‘Music Core‘ tonight.

‘Music Core’ announced the decision through their homepage, and revealed that even though the show won’t broadcast tonight, recording will proceed as scheduled. Today’s show will be aired next week on November 5th instead.

tumblr_lttg8drd6f1qhhd0o6c.gif

tumblr_lttg8drd6f1qhhdnod1.gif

aqth.png

b9hlt.png

So true.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
As a guitarist, it is impossible for me to enjoy that Clinah song. It's a song made up of literally the very first things you learn. It's like putting some lyrics to chopsticks on piano.

Dice

Peru said:
Yes because how difficult something is to play is a useful indicator of the quality of a song.
Has nothing to do with that and everything to do with being boooooooorrrrriiiiinnnnnngggg.

Peru

You'll cry bitter tears when CLINAH gets all the groupies.

The Japanese After School 'Diva' actually improves the chorus. Kahi is getting a bit on my nerves with her rap verses, though.

Dice

Today in Korean class we will make 만두.

Because of IY, I am ready.

vanty

Sunny's probably being paid more than all the MCs combined. Show really needs her to give it the best chance of success, and she wasn't exactly drowning in free time so it'd cost a lot to convince her to do it.

Alta1r

Peru said:
Yes because how difficult something is to play is a useful indicator of the quality of a song.

Lol. I'm tellin' ya, it's the dog whistles.

Salazar said:
They do have to work this stuff out, though. I concede the significance of baseball, but come on.

Did they cancel it for game 7 of the Wold Series yesterday or Korean baseball?

Salazar said:

Lol, who's getting manhandled in this gif? And dayum, that guy is genuinely beastly, like Hyogre's older brother or something.

Salazar

Korean ball.

Pretty sure it's a SuJu dude. And yeah, guy is huge. I don't know what number ep that is, but the gifs from it are amazing.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Pretty sure it's a SuJu dude. And yeah, guy is huge. I don't know what number ep that is, but the gifs from it are amazing.

Lol, yeah if you find out what episode that is please post it. I've watched those gifs like 50 times now and I'm still amazed at how easily that guy tosses around another (almost) grown man.

Salazar said:

Full disclosure: I like Jisook. She's a relatively attractive poor man's Taengoo. Having said that, this pic makes her look old. Like in her early to mid 30s or so. Which is odd cause I never think Asians look old.

Conceptor said:
Jiyeon

Throwing or getting hit?

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
So question. Real talk. Do people actually find her attractive? Like I get that people have different tastes and errthing but I always thought that the Hyosung love was kind of like the Hyogre love, aka we got the few Ranviers and Phonos of the Hyosung fanclub i.e. vanty and Sal. But seriously...her?
I think she's cute. And she's got dem curves.

Dice

Hyosung is actually a pretty popular idol now, which is why lately she has taken on more attention than Sunhwa, who was previously the most popular member of Secret. For me, in terms of cuteness, she's average. She really knows how to work her magic, though. Damn sexy.

Alta1r

JKTrix said:
Very recent

Ah, thanks. I could have sworn I watched that video before and would have remembered. Lol, I guess not.

bloodforge said:
Yes, she's really cute, IMO.

Biscuits said:
I think she's cute. And she's got dem curves.

Aight, fair.

Dice said:
Hyosung is actually a pretty popular idol now, which is why lately she has taken on more attention than Sunhwa, who was previously the most popular member of Secret. For me, in terms of cuteness, she's average. She really knows how to work her magic, though. Damn sexy.

Yeah she definitely knows how to work it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
CaptYamato said:
What show is she going to be on?

Directed by PD Lee Tae Gon (‘The Last Scandal of My Life‘) and written by Jung Ha Yeon (‘The Last Empress‘), ‘Queen Insu’ will run for a total of 50 episodes and will air its first episode on December 3rd.

Salazar

Raiku said:
LOL that dude is salty

He seemed chill and gracious for the most part, but yeah - camera didn't lie at the exact moment.

Soshi filming Let's Go Dream Team. So much Soshi variety, omg.

389281_312903578727226b04z.jpg

tumblr_ltudqcmwic1qf2i5vdu.jpg

tumblr_le2jl3wtgx1qahi3d8h.gif

tumblr_le2gwaodya1qahioewy.gif

tumblr_le2ql0dpdo1qahi6e7j.gif

tumblr_le2hftndaf1qahizedr.gif

Ugh. Some doofus on Reddit pretending to be an industry insider.

You can walk down the street in Seoul and I guarantee you will see at least one K-Pop Star.

Eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom