• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

L04pQ.jpg
2MDl8.jpg

Hot damn.

house-do-want.jpg

Fafnir

Not sure if late but what the F SM? Mr. Taxi again? They've already been promoting this in Korean ><

There's a new MV for it and they will be promoting for another month at least. I kind of hate the song by now as I made it my morning alarm ring, so every morning I hear Fany's "SUPERSONIC & HYPERTONIC!" first thing in the morning lol

New Goobne chicken CF, they will never surpass dance battle.

BTS Goobne CF

Don't get between shikshin Sooyoung and food.
d0Ai0.gif
FabAI.gif

TBUhd.gif
nFSTD.gif

G2D4I.gif
LBwOB.gif

Peru

If you want to piss off your family and come off as an anti-social loser you can tune in to MBC's SNSD christmas special on Christmas Eve. Love their tagline, though

&#8220;You, are you going to watch &#8216;Home Alone&#8217; at home again?! For a showy Christmas! Spend this Christmas with Girls&#8217; Generation!&#8221;

Yes I AM going to watch Home Alone at home again.

Fafnir

I'll probably be crashed out before the red carpet is done. All I ask for is that 2NE1 does not win Best Female Dance Performance for I am the Best, I don't even care if SNSD win that category but any of the other groups in that category deserve the win than 2NE1.

Peru

lol orange.. I love the roly poly performances because they're free to fool around on stage, but that dance is made to be very simple and derivative so everyone can follow

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol orange.. I love the roly poly performances because they're free to fool around on stage, but that dance is made to be very simple and derivative so everyone can follow

Goodbye Baby looks so.. lazy. Not sure how else to put it.

tumblr_ltciumFo531r4iqdco1_400.gif

giri

I'll probably be crashed out before the red carpet is done. All I ask for is that 2NE1 does not win Best Female Dance Performance for I am the Best, I don't even care if SNSD win that category but any of the other groups in that category deserve the win than 2NE1.

i am the best is great ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom