• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

That’s vanty’s cue to come in and post about how the baby has luckily escaped inheriting Tiffany’s Jim Henson nose.
I was thinking more along the lines of "wow the baby's head is almost as big as her nose" but couldn't think of a properly stinging way of saying it so gave up :p

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
man.. that Yura avatar >_<

In honor of that avatar...
yes, mostly resposts but gtfo, it's Yura

L04pQ.jpg

2MDl8.jpg

YUTNp.jpg

byJLn.jpg

mALTd.jpg

and some oldies

n4gTM.jpg

tjEUP.jpg

Peru

IU's album is out.. just saying. I will now devour it and after some thorough analysis post my thoughts in the serious k-pop thread.

filler

Banned
Haha, love to see the kind of girls you're hanging out with then, cause you seem to have an obscenely high standard ;)

My standard is that they not have a face that looks like butt. I'll pretty much smash out any broad that has a decent enough body(not a fatty), so G would still get it. Just wouldn't want to be seen walking that dog in the park. WOOF

ramyeon

My standard is that they not have a face that looks like butt. I'll pretty much smash out any broad that has a decent enough body(not a fatty), so G would still get it. Just wouldn't want to be seen walking that dog in the park. WOOF
Wait... you're a Hyoyeon fan right? Opinion invalidated ;)

vanty

There are of course much, much uglier girls than G.na everywhere including among kpop idols, but because of her body the face is made worse. It's like if you have ugly wheels on an old Corolla no one cares, but stick those wheels on a Ferrari and people will throw rocks at it.

The fact that her songs are so bad also doesn't help.

ramyeon

There are of course much, much uglier girls than G.na everywhere including among kpop idols, but because of her body the face is made worse. It's like if you have ugly wheels on an old Corolla no one cares, but stick those wheels on a Ferrari and people will throw rocks at it.

You've got an interesting way of objectifying women ;) lol.

But yeah her music hasn't done anything for me since her first single.

IU's new album isn't doing much for me past the promo track and a few others (I like &#49340;&#52492; and Teacher). Kind of boring tbh.

Peru

IU's new album isn't doing much for me past the promo track and a few others (I like &#49340;&#52492; and Teacher). Kind of boring tbh.

Disagree. Track 6 and 7 are low points, but otherwise I'm digging it. The single is clearly Good Day 2, which is not a bad thing, "Last Fantasy" (the song) is like an Alan Menken musical climax. Her self-composed track is weird and great. 4AM is funky. Closing track is gorgeous and performed with intelligence.

ramyeon

Disagree. Track 6 and 7 are low points, but otherwise I'm digging it. The single is clearly Good Day 2, which is not a bad thing, "Last Fantasy" (the song) is like an Alan Menken musical climax. Her self-composed track is weird and great. 4AM is funky. Closing track is gorgeous and performed with intelligence.

Yeah I'm gonna give it another listen tomorrow - being tired and ballads don't go well together for me.

Ronok

Just watched Verbal Jint's video with G.NA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAoOS7KHW7U

And I've seen a lot of people bashing G.NA's looks on here, but if you think this girl is ugly you've got a warped sense of beauty or you're just delusional.

Yup she's really pretty. I can't actually find a picture she doesn't look good in. :-/ I honestly try to ignore posts stating the otherwise because there is not point arguing.

As for IU's album, I'm avoiding listening to it until it arrives some time this month. :)

(I'll listen to her performances though. :p)

Peru

Ah, finnes det k-pop-fans i Norge?

Poor IU, though, Perfume released their album today as well so I can't devote much time to her.

Peru

Heh, nei kanskje ikke. Jeg henger med en del musikk-hipstere og kritikere som er litt åpne for denslags, dog. Så nylig, endelig, at en norsk avis hadde oppdaget at en del norske produksjonsteam har hatt store hits med k-pop i Asia, men ellers har media vært lovlig fraværende. Men men, vi får vel ikke deraile med norskspråklig eksklusivitet her.

Actresses being taller than SNSD

2011112121060037782_210940_0.jpg

20111121194103978.jpg

(._.)

Banned

G .NA's face is far from ugly......

she doesn't have the most pretty face in korea. she also can look silly at times in some pictures.

she looks great though in video though and when she has casual makeup on.

LanAro

Heh, nei kanskje ikke. Jeg henger med en del musikk-hipstere og kritikere som er litt åpne for denslags, dog. Så nylig, endelig, at en norsk avis hadde oppdaget at en del norske produksjonsteam har hatt store hits med k-pop i Asia, men ellers har media vært lovlig fraværende. Men men, vi får vel ikke deraile med norskspråklig eksklusivitet her.

Actresses being taller than SNSD

2011112121060037782_210940_0.jpg

20111121194103978.jpg

Well seeing as the korean media seems to think that Hallyu is taking over the whole earth, I'm sure Norway will get around to the idea of k-pop some day.

Is that Shin Se Kyung in the first picture?

He actually made it good. That's some miracle work. SM needs to hire him to make their next song.

Agreed. He says he's not going to do remixes anymore because he's working on an EP though. But seriously, he is extremely talented and all of his remixes of SNSD have been a cut above the originals.

Max

I am not Max
Ah, finnes det k-pop-fans i Norge?

Poor IU, though, Perfume released their album today as well so I can't devote much time to her.
I thought it was out on the 30th! I've been waiting patiently

This and Prince are just so good. And the other 3 songs are varied and consistent. Snow Pink is amazing.

5 days since the last update on the signed copy order, dehhhh

Ashhong

This is an amazingly accurate comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom