• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So how bout some Bloody Good Time ?

Salsa

bloody-good-time-img669507.jpg

5 bucks on Steam

Great underrated game that no one plays. Going by my friends list i see many people on GAF have it, why not give it some love ?

Just testing the waters here.. anyone there ?

Nabs

I have about 10 hours in it, and I had a bunch of fun playing with friends. If someone makes a Steam group, I'd like to be an admin!

Salsa

Nabs said:
I have about 10 hours in it, and I had a bunch of fun playing with friends. If someone makes a Steam group, I'd like to be an admin!

good idea, making it as we speak

Salsa

Man, just played a game with Mr_Guillotine and some randoms, soooogoooooooood. Best part is they actually left and we just kept on playing and it was still fun as hell. We really need to get something going here.

Nabs

I'll probably join in with you guys tomorrow. I just downloaded it again, so I'm ready to go.

Salsa

TheBez said:
Does anyone want to trade me this for one of the following?
Audiosurf
Cogs
Portal

You should also post that on the Steam thread. Shouldnt be an issue considering those games cost more than 5 bucks.

chixdiggit

I have it and do occasionally play. Pretty fun game. Steam ID: Chixdiggit. Just to be warned, I don't play with a mic.

Shahadan

Just bought it because of this thread. :lol

Last time I did that was for The Name of the Wind, so I expect that kind of awesome level >(

Salsa

Shahadan said:
Just bought it because of this thread. :lol

Last time I did that was for The Name of the Wind, so I expect that kind of awesome level >(

burgomeister said:
Also bought it and joined the group.

Fuckin A.

You guys can start a group chat in the group page whenever you want so we can get some matches going :)

I need to read up on the rules. I killed you at one point when you pickpocketed me but I'm pretty sure I lost a fame point because of it. If your name is in red, shouldn't that be the game telling me to kill you until there is nothing left to kill?

Salsa

burgomeister said:
I need to read up on the rules. I killed you at one point when you pickpocketed me but I'm pretty sure I lost a fame point because of it. If your name is in red, shouldn't that be the game telling me to kill you until there is nothing left to kill?

in most game mdoes (like The Hunt) you need to kill your target only once, and then try to stay alive/kill whoever's out to kill you.

Salsa

true, we should get something going

gonna post on the Steam thread to see if anyone else bites at 3 bucks.

Salsa

Thnikkaman said:
At what sort of time might games happen?

given that we are few people; randomly

i just check every now and then to see if the people on the group is online, and try to get a game going. I think everyone else does the same, lol

for the most part it works! :)

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Conceptor said:
Yeah! A bunch of us just played a couple of rounds. Good games!
I'll try and jump in then. If you're online and needing a spot filled feel free to sent a chat message or just invite me as ChekhovsGun.

Well I bought it. I was going to after I heard tales of how Ubisoft fucked the developer over hard and stole all their shit for Brotherhood... but I forgot :(

Hopefully I'll get a few games in with gaf sometime soon.

Oreoleo

ArtistDude88 said:
This game is $3.34 on Steam right now...

What's it like? Videos on YouTube look interesting.
Did you ever play the Ship? (Edit: Or AC Brotherhood MP, grumblegrumblegrumble)

You are given a target to kill, while someone else has you as a target. You have to kill your target while simultaneously trying to figure out who is coming out after you, and thwarting them. You don't get points for killing someonee who isn't your target. It's topped off with a variety of weapons, secret areas, and environmental hazards.

BurningNad

I just got this and played for about 10 minutes... it's definitely interesting, but I didn't know what the hell I was doing! It seems fun though, definitely not what I was expecting.

Salsa

BurningNad said:
I just got this and played for about 10 minutes... it's definitely interesting, but I didn't know what the hell I was doing! It seems fun though, definitely not what I was expecting.

a match with real people could help :D

BurningNad

There was 7 people on the server I think? And a friend I was on skype with. Someone voted to kick me too but it failed... still don't know why heh.

Edit: Just joined the group... feel free to send invites my way if games get going! Though I'm logging for the night now.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Really have few players in it :(

Can anyone tip me on how to get more fame after killing in Hunt?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
SalsaShark said:
a match with real people could help :D
Yeah, get to 4 or 5 people, and the ball gets rolling. Can only imagine how much better it would be with a full 16 player server.

The one thing I hate about the game, is that by default servers are set to kick ban if you kill to many innocents. Punishment where they have to set out, annoying as hell but fine. But Auto Kick Ban, total BS.

BurningNad said:
There was 7 people on the server I think? And a friend I was on skype with. Someone voted to kick me too but it failed... still don't know why heh.

Edit: Just joined the group... feel free to send invites my way if games get going! Though I'm logging for the night now.
I think I was on the server with you. The only guy I actually backed kicking was some British Guy called "๖ۣۜKàţįè", after he tried to kick one of us. Most of us just muted all in game voices due to him constantly boosting, the fact the he kept telling us how to play the game despite no one asking for help, and his frequent insults, so we just all talked in mumble.

He couldn't even get why the leader only got one star in Leader Mode for each kill, which is meant for last second catch ups.

Conceptor

Ookami-kun said:
Really have few players in it :(

Can anyone tip me on how to get more fame after killing in Hunt?

Other than killing your target, you'll get fame if you kill the guy chasing after you too. You can still get fame by pickpocketing other players as well. I think there's a defensive weapon, the video camera, that also lets you steal stars from players. In general I just try and stay alive :p

BurningNad

After playing in Arcade mode with the AI just to learn the different game modes... I have to say this game is awesome. It's a shame so few people play this.

The virus mode reminds me of Timesplitters 2, and that gives the game points on its own. Best 3 dollars I've spent.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Conceptor said:
Other than killing your target, you'll get fame if you kill the guy chasing after you too. You can still get fame by pickpocketing other players as well. I think there's a defensive weapon, the video camera, that also lets you steal stars from players. In general I just try and stay alive :p

I'm just surprised at how some can rack 20+ points in a single round :p

Top Bottom