• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time to show your epeen to the world. How big is your Steam library? Pics encouraged…

GHG

Gold Member
1651 by todays count.

6pIhEMA.jpeg

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
I'll never understand the people who have thousands of Steam games. I've bought a lot that fit into the type of games and genres I like and it's still under 300. If I had been PC only that number would still be under 500.

ReyBrujo

Gold Member
I'll never understand the people who have thousands of Steam games. I've bought a lot that fit into the type of games and genres I like and it's still under 300. If I had been PC only that number would still be under 500.

FOMO. New generations also compare a digital library with a physical collection, especially for vintage and classic games (seen people complaining about the price of a SNES Megaman cartridge comparing it with the 10 bucks Steam collection lol)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

simpatico

Gold Member
tumblr_lxx5jj66Bd1rn95k2o1_500.gif

It's a mess, but like you I have folders for common genres like rogue-like, rpg, racing, shmup, metroidvania, adventure. Stuff like that, today when I buy a new game I add the appropriate tags, so games can be found in multiple categories.

Some collections get large, but it's still easier to find a game than wading through thousands of games.

snWGHNo.jpeg
Yeah, I do leave stuff in favorites for what is in the current rotation. Sadly it’s like 25 games long

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Z6z3mFf.jpeg

I guess I have 1049.

And I bet I’ve even played more than 50 of them!

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
You play some interesting-looking games. Ixion has got me curious.
I had a really good time with this one, if you liked Frostpunk you'll most likely enjoy Ixion too. It has an interesting story to follow and I definitely hope they make a sequel!

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
I've been buying very few games on PC since around 2021, when I switched to mainly buying physical games for the consoles I own and play (PS5/NSW/XSX).

Anyway, here you go:

Steam - 478 Games

CluD4Zs.png

Epic Games Store - 455 Games

nF5eXcf.png

EA App - 45 Games

TPMzEMM.png

Ubisoft Connect - 32 Games

mRomtG7.png

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
It's only a flex if people can't buy the games you have.
Read my Outrun 2006:Coast to Coast and weep.
Now if you have all these games you are a true Steam chad:
IQs5F5V.jpeg

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
Maybe a couple hundred or more, but I have Shadowgate. That is all that is needed in this world.

StereoVsn

I want to know what folders people have set up on Steam. I can’t help but think I could organize my collection of 720 better. Right now they’re just broad genres, with a few developer folders for my favs. Souls, Bethesda, id, etc
Yeah, I have genre folders, backlog folder, use favorites and also have some folders for games I like to replay. It’s a bit eclectic but does the job.

Got about 1,300 games on Steam. Out of that played a bit more than half, whole bunch came from bundles and I have ~100 still to play.

And I have about 500 games on GoG, some of which are repeat of Steam but that I wanted to have DRM free, but mostly just Good Old Games.

Aesius

212 games on Steam. 19-year-old account.

I have completed around half of them, but a bunch are multiplayer games. All things considered, my backlog of games I actually own is pretty small.

Top Bottom