• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some GT4 screens

VPhys

2 questions:

1. This game no longer has online play?

2. Wasn't this game supposed to come out months ago?

maskrider

VPhys said:
2 questions:

1. This game no longer has online play?

LAN mode, max 6 machines, max 2 on each machine, max 6 per race. (you can try the tunnelling solutions like what you do with HALO and see if they work out).

VPhys said:
2. Wasn't this game supposed to come out months ago?

Delayed.

Gregory

Banned
By far the best looking game this gen. Even though RSC2 is better technically and in many ways graphically, nothing looks as real as GT4. Can`t wait.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Gregory said:
By far the best looking game this gen. Even though RSC2 is better technically and in many ways graphically, nothing looks as real as GT4. Can`t wait.

OutRun 2 looks much better in my opinion. It's art direction is unparalleled.

ourumov

^ How so?
valley2.jpg

gtc_screen083.jpg

Perhaps I am on crack...but I have noticed several screenshots that seem like enhanced versions of the Gt3 tracks (the old ones from GT1/GT2).

ourumov

Yes. But I expected the GT1/2 missed tracks to be remade...NOT THE WHOLE COLLECTION !!!! :)

Can't wait to see how Grindlewald looks...and perhaps this means the return of the old SSR11 from GT1 (not the Gt3 version).

This is getting out of hand. If the PS2 and Xbox pushed graphics as good as these shots on my HDTV I'd hold off on buying a new console for another 3 years.

Nonetheless all the Sony sheep with fanboy glasses will continue to argue that these shots are what we will see at home in the end. Pathetic. Xbots and Nbots are no better either.

I guess you can't blame the developers though. If you're stupid enough to believe that these screenshots are indicative of what you'll see on your home tv I'd continue to doctor screenshots and dish em out them every week (if I was a developer).

Firest0rm

isamu said:
:lol

Not to mention the fact that....

はい,今日のアップデートは嬉しかったですね.これで何人やめるのかが知りたいところですが,おそらく分からずじまいでしょうね.

Babel Fish says:

It was, present update was delightful, don't you think? is. It is we would like to know whether with this no person it stops that but don't you think?, perhaps you will not understand and the stripe will be and probably will be.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
Firest0rm said:
Babel Fish says:

It was, present update was delightful, don't you think? is. It is we would like to know whether with this no person it stops that but don't you think?, perhaps you will not understand and the stripe will be and probably will be.

:lol :lol :lol

Ranger X

All tracks are supposed to comeback but
WHERE ARE THE GRINDERWALD AND REDROCK PICS!?!?!?!???????

damn, my 2 favorite circuits... ;(

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
JMPovoa said:
gtc_screen083.jpg

This looks impressive to you? =P

Before you troll, make sure you troll the right game. That's one of the first shots of GT Concept. Look at the URL; it's 3 years old. :lol

man its FAP-material that video :D love the pitcrews also!.. looks great!.
and the scenery in the tracks omfg!!

i dont feel bad about no onlineplay anymore :)

Top Bottom