• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some of Black Mesa Source finally has a release date

Oh shit, forgot about this. Tonight was either go down the pub / pickup my new ipad 3 / or now download and play this.

Black Mesa wins.

hym

Banned
I like coincidences, this releases 21st of September, 7 inch action figure with headcrab, gravity gun and crowbar, there is also a headcrab plushy with printed fabric.

Qk9J4.jpg

gordon-freeman-featured.jpg

http://necaonline.com/36181/blog/ne...n-figure-and-head-crab-plush-ship-this-month/

Tacitus_

It'll be all over Diablo 3 premiere with servers offline. I don't think they have that much servers
Hopefully they'll have a torrent up.
So how will the dl work on Steam? will it grab the Source SDK for you? Should I look to dl that first?

Installations

If you meet the Software requirements, you technically do not need anything installed. If you do not have the Source SDK Base installed however, upon running Black Mesa you will be prompted by Steam and asked to download it.

SparkTR

Fuck I don't know what to do. If I play this I can't play FTL, and if I play either I might miss Obsidian's announcement.

Fuck I don't know what to do. If I play this I can't play FTL, and if I play either I might miss Obsidian's announcement.

First world problems, I wish I had your problem, since im at work, my only option is Obsidian's announcements and your impressions on this game.

Cool that is is finally coming out but I wont get it right away.

Ill give it a few days just to make sure its not full of spyware or set my PC on fire or something.

Top Bottom