• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic X Shadow Generations Collector’s Edition available for pre-order at LRG | PS5/PS4/XBS/XBO/Switch/PC

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

SONIC X SHADOW GENERATIONS Collector's Edition includes:

• Physical Launch Edition of SONIC X SHADOW GENERATIONS for PS5/PS4/XBS/XBO/Switch/PC
    • Full Game
    • Reversible Cover
    • Legacy Skin for Modern Sonic (Pre-order Bonus)
    • Gerald Robotnik's Journal - A 28-page logbook chronicling Gerald's innermost thoughts and drawings while he create Shadow the Hedgehog and the Ark Space Station
    • Bonus PlayStation-Exclusive Prologue Animations
  • The Art of Sonic x Shadow Generations Art Book
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Sonic & Shadow Dreamcast Statue
  • Commemorative Dreamcast Jewel Case
  • SteelBook
  • Chao Figurines
  • Sonic, Shadow, & Classic Sonic Shoes Keychain
  • Individually Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
GVW0sTgWUAAXQGs

LRKD

So sick of Collector's Editions. They're all so lame. I just went through my closet and sold off my Sonic Mania Collectors edition. The statue was okay, but I wasn't really a fan of it being permanently attached to a fake Genesis. And literally everything else included was junk. And seems like nothing has changed in the years since I bought that. Like seriously who want's keychain shoes? 3 different cases for your one (1) game, a paper of authenticity? (Seriously?) And those style of artbooks are always so low quality they aren't even worth it. Even worse this one is from LRG.

Like in this one the chaos are okay enough, but seems like the kind of thing you'd buy at a walmart for 10$, the music soundtracks are welcomed, and the sonic & shadow statue is alright, but it would be better if it wasn't sitting ontop of a fake member berries Dreamcast.

Fake

Gold Member
LRG? WTF is SEGA not have the money to make a physical version of their best franchise?

Middle fucking finger to all of you.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
T
LRG? WTF is SEGA not have the money to make a physical version of their best franchise?

This is just the collector's edition. The standard physical edition is available at all major retailers for pre-order.

Impotaku

It’s madness they did the same with persona, considering how highly regarded that series is they really have no excuse not doing it themselves. Sonic is even more of a bizarre choice are Sega really struggling that much for cash that they can’t afford to release physicals of their own games?

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
This is a cool collectors edition but on a personal note

Why does SEGA hate me? I'm like the biggest (sane) Sonic fan ever

but the only two things I hate about Sonic are Shadow(the character) and Sonic Generations(the game) thats it I like everything else even Sonic 06'

and of all things SEGA makes a Shadow/Generations game.....#$#%##%$#%$%$%$% I can't.....

Top Bottom