• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soon We Will Know If Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Will Be Charged With Murder, Or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzalez

Banned
This has been a long time coming...

ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Lehigh County district attorney is set to announce the results of a grand jury investigation into the death of a professional wrestler's girlfriend more than 32 years ago at the former George Washington Motor Lodge. District Attorney Jim Martin has called at 2:30 p.m. news conference to discuss the grand jury's review of Nancy Argentino's death in May 1983 in Whitehall Township. Authorities found Argentino unresponsive in a room at the George Washington Motor Lodge off MacArthur Road in May 11, 1983. Her death was under "unusual circumstances," and the district attorney began re-examining the case in January 2014. QUICK CLICKS Woman's family sheds light on her relationship with Jimmy Snuka Grand jury to investigate Nancy Argentino death 30 years later Lorraine Salome said her sister, Nancy Argentino, had dated Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka for more than a year before her death. Argentino, originally from Brooklyn, was in the Lehigh Valley in 1983 for one of Snuka's performances at the Allentown Fairgrounds. Snuka told police at the time that the 23-year-old had slipped and struck in her head in the bathroom. But the couple had reportedly argued a few months earlier in an Upstate New York hotel, resulting in charges against Snuka.

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...84?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WFMZ
Connect with us... Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

Update:
He's been charged...

NastyBook

How many more Ls will this organization take before the end of the week?

At least there's finally justice for this woman. RIP.

Mesoian

Real rough few days for the WWE huh?

It certainly ain't a good look.

Probably a lot of meetings about their vetting process. It's a shame because everyone in the WWE now seem like good, together people. For better or worse, it really is a different company from what it was back in the day.

Oh well.

It's now in fact....

WWE getting ready with the magnets in the tape room.

RtT9TZk_zps6odutnou.gif

It certainly ain't a good look.

Probably a lot of meetings about their vetting process. It's a shame because everyone in the WWE now seem like good, together people. For better or worse, it really is a different company from what it was back in the day.

Oh well.

Legend says Vince helped cover it up.

That was over 30 years ago. Wrestling business has changed wildly since then.

His daughter is working with the company full-time. Hopefully there won't be mean spirited chants towards her at shows.

Doubt anyone cares, but even if they did, that's her problem.

Sanjuro

Jimmy Snuka hasn't been relevant in decades. This means nothing to WWE.

Unfortunately, the only thing Jimmy Snuka is known for is the WWE.

The company and his relations to him will likely be brought up during trial.

His daughter is a active wrestler in the organization. She also uses his stage name.

Mesoian

His daughter is working with the company full-time. Hopefully there won't be mean spirited chants towards her at shows.

If people weren't chanting at Rollins over his girlfriend being an nazi sympathizer idiot, I don't think Tamina will get too much shit.

But i also don't expect them to talk about it either.

Sanjuro

If people weren't chanting at Rollins over his girlfriend being an nazi sympathizer idiot, I don't think Tamina will get too much shit.

That remains to be seen. Also, WWE security will remove any sort of poster referencing this.

Gonzalez

Banned

Raw was in Tampa last night, and they were dead for three hours. Let's see what happens when they work Philly, or Chicago.

Anth0ny

fuck

now why did mick foley go to a new york wrestling show as a kid and become inspired to become a pro wrestler? what else was on that card?

Well shit...

fuck

now why did mick foley go to a new york wrestling show as a kid and become inspired to become a pro wrestler? what else was on that card?

With all the head injuries Foley's taken, it's a shock he hasn't done something that'd get him deleted yet.

they should offer him a deal in exchange for information on how he was able to walk earlier.. maybe that would bite Vince in the ass lol

fuck

Mick: "I remember watching Don Muraco lay on the mat in the center of the ring all by himself and convulse like he had a car dropped on him. I knew then this is what I wanted to do for a living!"

Remember when Mick Foley was in the crowd that night no one jumped off the steal cage at Madison Square Garden?

edit. GOD DAMN IT SUPASTAR!

Finally. This has honestly been the worst stretch of time for the WWE in a long while

fuck

stole ur heat!

Remember when Mick Foley was in the crowd that night no one jumped off the steal cage at Madison Square Garden?

edit. GOD DAMN IT SUPASTAR!

Anth0ny technically beat both of ya to it.

Savitar

Hell it's not just his daughter, Vince was the man who got him off from being arrested by pretending Snuka was a basic savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom