• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soundtrack included in SF Anniversary Collection

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Bradygames did the same thing of providing the music soundtrack in the Limited Edition guide of Soul Calibur II. Nothing new here.

Ferrio

Banned
It'll be funny since I don't remember there being a SF strat guide in a long time, it'll be interesting.

Specially since these games have been out forever, there's so much already on these games on the internet it's almost moot to release a strat guide.

cvxfreak

I love these limited edition guidebooks for Capcom games. I have Onimusha 3's and the artbook is neat. Can't wait to grab SFAC.

hah strat guide? I wonder what will it offer outside an online faq. movelist, character bio, purdy pics.
gamest 3rd strike bible, brady pwned.

hiryu

Well, I read on Shoryuken.com that the guide is actually written by 2 expert 3rd strike players and they fought to have advanced strategies included and frame information and pictures. Now, whether Brady kept these in or not I don't know, but it should be better than your average fighting game guide.

hiryu said:
Well, I read on Shoryuken.com that the guide is actually written by 2 expert 3rd strike players and they fought to have advanced strategies included and frame information and pictures. Now, whether Brady kept these in or not I don't know, but it should be better than your average fighting game guide.
Yeah, apparently Mopreme and Kamui convinced Bradygames to let them help in writing this guide, so it should actually be really good.

Oh, and the OST included is 33 tracks, more than the other OSTs released before.

Top Bottom