• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Southpaw Region Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would kill to watch a behind the scenes recording session of these! Hilarious stuff (I love seeing Cena about to crack laughing)!

Raw64life

I feel dumb for seeing the trailers and thinking they would actually have wrestling in it at some point. I should know WWE better.

Malajax

I feel dumb for seeing the trailers and thinking they would actually have wrestling in it at some point. I should know WWE better.

What we got was still pretty good though. I think they could go the Lucha Underground route and craft total prerecorded narratives in this style, but I don't think the roster can support it currently. They already have enough on their plate. They should bring in talent just for this purpose.

orioto

Good Art™
Sooo predictable ..

Do some parody wrestling >> Every smark on earth is like "it's the best thing x company did in the past 100 years OMG"

Wrestling fans never like wrestling as much as when it's just a complete joke.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Sooo predictable ..

Do some parody wrestling >> Every smark on earth is like "it's the best thing x company did in the past 100 years OMG"

The build for Lethal Leap Year is far more interesting than their actual product.

Sephzilla

Sooo predictable ..

Counterpoint to the idea that smarks only like wrestling when it's a joke

ubxg3Kk.gif

Wrestling as a whole is over the top and ridiculous. I like it when it's played to those aspects. But I also like it when Miz pulls a cold as fuck promo.

Somehow wrestling can work on all ends of the spectrum and that's one of the cool things about it.

LionPride

Banned
Sooo predictable ..

I mean, it's a parody of the dumb territorial shit I was exposed to as a kid, it's great. Not better than their actual product, but it's funny as hell because it's so accurate

Couleurs

Sooo predictable ..

Weird, people like something that is fun? Fuckin smaaaarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom