• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Marine 2 already earned 1.8x more than all other Warhammer 40k games combined last year

LectureMaster

Gold Member

warhammer-40k-revenue-games-1536x907.jpg

DKehoe

That's great news. Although I hope Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader is a success for Owlcat. It's a great game.
I was just about to ask how that was. It looked cool but I heard it was fairly buggy. So I held off on getting it to give it time for them to smooth those out.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
I was just about to ask how that was. It looked cool but I heard it was fairly buggy. So I held off on getting it to give it time for them to smooth those out.

From what I played I love it. I'm just waiting for them to release all of the DLC so I can do a full playthrough. Owlcat and Larian needs to keep being supported. Have you played Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Great news!

Now how about a Dawn of War Collection Remastered to capitalize on the success?
Slight better graphics and better pathfinding, I'm not asking for much. :goog_relieved:

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
This game is so badass. Just finished the second mission this morning and I love it so far.

Feels so great to play an unashamedly masculine power fantasy game with no stupid Marvel quip dialog. And the combat is just so visceral and satisfying.

Highly recommended if you’re tired of soy and you need some red meat.

DKehoe

From what I played I love it. I'm just waiting for them to release all of the DLC so I can do a full playthrough. Owlcat and Larian needs to keep being supported. Have you played Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous?
I’ve not but it’s another I want to check out when I have the time.

StereoVsn

That's great news. Although I hope Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader is a success for Owlcat. It's a great game.
Yep, Owlcat is awesome. I bought Rogue Trader, but haven’t really gotten far as I was waiting for patches and upcoming expansions.

Going to wait a bit for Space Marine 2 to get more patches before jumping in.

Last edited:

Trelane

The scene where Titus is holding the banner, shooting the bad guys along with his brothers is something right out of the 40K artwork:

WHLx8Fm.jpeg

Codes 208

I kinda expected that, my friends are having fun with it. To me its like a cross between l4d (or wwz) and gears of war with a hint of helldivers 2

Last edited:

PanzerCute

Deserved, amazing game.

I knew almost nothing about W40k and bought the game because of a good deal at retail, and now I am addicted to the game and have already watched hours of lore content on YouTube.

Stellar release.

Top Bottom