• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spicy Ass Food appreciation thread! Tobasco sauce gets bitch slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

FnordChan

lexbubble said:
I am a spciy food adict...or at least was..but I just found out I cant eat it anymore cause of axid reflux...WTF

Okay, I stand corrected.

FnordChan, who now craves Vietnamese food and plenty of Rooster Sauce

I couldn't take all of the spicy food talk anymore, so I got Thai for lunch. Pad Ped with tofu (extra hot), and a Thai iced tea to cool me down a bit. Now I've got a pleasant burn in my belly.

heavy liquid said:
Ah, good to see that others here are in love with spicy foods as well!

Kimchee Chighe (Korean)

r4.gif

(not a good picture. It's usually served in a black stone bowl)

[/ do the trick for me, as QUOTE]

Oh man I miss a good bowl of Kimchee. There was a local mom&pop Korean place here in Indianapolis that had the BEST Kimchee on the planet. None of that store bought Westernized crap. It was so good I cried on several occasions. They sold the place to their kids who moved it to a treny part of town, and they americanized half the menu and dropped all the authentic Korean cuisine...man was I upset.....

sasimirobot

Rooster Sauce kicks ass!

Wasabi on the other hand is a whole other type of hot. I wouldnt call it "spicy" but everytime I eat it, it feels like somebody lit a match inside my nose. I never get used to it, but I like it.

Anyone remember these?
atomic%20fireball-single.jpg

I also recomend tracking down a bottle of this just for the novelty, if not the taste.
ChilliBeer->http://www.chilibeer.com/index2.htm

Atomic Fireballs are a classic, of course. Not too sure about the chilibeer, though.. But I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Has anyone else ever had Jalepeno Jam or Habinero Jam? It's actually really good. It's commonly mixed with strawberries, cherries or rasberries. My neighbor just made a homemade batch of the stuff that I still have to try.

P6300009.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom