• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong, but this studio they're in looks a lot like Glenn Beck's The Blaze studio. That weird chair that Geoff is sitting in for interviews is often featured in the show and all those artifacts around them are typical things you see on his set.

If it is at his studio... damn, I think that would really piss off a lot of people if they knew.

Remk

Why is Joel there?
Why is the humor so forced and lame?
How is it possible last year show seems better?
Why am I even watching this?

Saige

I must do better.
Man Joel should not even be at this thing with this new focus on actually game devs.

But his bored reading of these shitty jokes is the best thing he could do in the situation.

Will never understand why Geoff is not doing the hosting alone and instead gets pseudo famous celbreties on the show, who have no idea about games and make it all robotic and cringy!?

Pretty much. Geoff is actually a really good host and can do it on his own. I have no idea why Joel is there. His UBI hosting gifs were horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom