• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
the fly the whole rockstar north team to LA ....who the fuck said that? :lol :lol :lol

ElRenoRaven

Really? GTA 5 won game of the year? Really? Really? I'm not saying it was shit but it did not deserve GOTY over some of the other games nominated.

Replicant

I overslept and missed the first hour. But this is really awkward and low-rent. Like seriously low-rent and made on someone's garage.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Days ago, I thought Nintendo was wrong in showing DK. Not because the game isn't good, but because it doesn't fit the audience VGX aims at.
...But, watching the streaming so far, I'd say it fit and it even shines compared to the rest.
...Which also demonstrates the overall quality of the show so far. :lol

Right now, maybe South Park is saving the show, though :D

HariKari

You know, I actually almost feel a little bad for Geoff here. He clearly cares a lot about this thing and wants it to maintain some form of legitimacy, but McHale is just shitting it up so bad...

ANd lol GTAV wins, SHOCKING NEWS

The dorito pope cares not for legitimacy, just the fake appearance of it. McHale is lampooning this for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom