• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAbro

r7ikAf5.gif

best part. that whole episode was gold.

Narag

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid 1

I'm in a better mood to be watching this so I restarted it yet my original take remains the same: I wouldn't be comfortable hiring a dragon for a maid.

Joe Molotov

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid 1

I'm in a better mood to be watching this so I restarted it yet my original take remains the same: I wouldn't be comfortable hiring a dragon for a maid.

Sometimes you're looking for a waifu that could easily kill you and everyone you know.

There's another streaming service? Who owns this one? lol

Looks like nobody wants to officially say yet? :p

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...es-with-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes/.117768

Legal anime streaming service HIDIVE launched a beta version on Tuesday. The service is primarily hosting content from Section23 Films, though Section23 Films confirmed with ANN that it is not affiliated with HIDIVE, and the HIDIVE platform will be open to titles from other publishers.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...witches-to-cable-video-on-demand-only/.117774

A new anime streaming service titled HIDIVE also launched on Tuesday. It has not claimed affiliation with Anime Network. HIDIVE will stream some of the same titles that are currently streaming on ANO, including the ongoing simulcast Frame Arms Girl. The anime was previously exclusive to ANO but is now listed as a HIDIVE exclusive.

Of course, the whois information for HIDIVE, theanimenetwork and sentaifilmworks all points to Network Solutions and Amazon Web Services, but it could of course be coincidence...

Quasar

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku 11 - Nice finale. Such a big tease though for the future. Hope we don't have a multi year long wait again.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 12:

Not really much to say about this one, which can be said for a lot of these episode if I am being honest.

Qurupeke

Birdy the Mighty: Decode OVA

Pretty good. A nice way to tie up S1's loose ends and set up S2, with something of a lighter tone. Also, even if it was brief, the action continues to be outstanding, though the budget seems to have taken a hit.

TL;DR: This anime is trash, and so am I for having watched it.

I am so glad that all of us watching this are coming to the same conclusion.

Should have picked a better girl though.

See Megumin is amazing because she is the best and also she is in this picture which is also a thumbs up which means I enjoyed it.

Layers

But Megumin is the best...

Kazuma best girl

Could've explained your feelings for Konosuba like this though:

c8fe044e87892328bf84620e0a1e33ccd93db0a8_hq.gif

Megumin is a girl, therefore best girl.

But Darkness is a fully developed woman therefore she's best woman and female too.

Aqua stays losing and we all laugh at her misery.

This is why I keep coming back here.

JulianImp

I used to think Studio Deen was kind of meh before with the limited and cheap-ish animation they displayed at times, but now I've come across to realizing the error of my ways.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Frame Arms Girl is even worse than Eromanga-sensei.

At least Eromanga-sensei knows what it wants to be and it does it well.

With Frame Arms Girl, you go into it thinking that you'll be getting a waifu mini gundam battle show, and instead you get poorly produced SOL that occasionally teases you with a glimpse of what could have been. There isn't even any point to the slice of life other than pointing out that the waifu mechas are tiny. The best episode is the one entirely devoted to explaining how the actual model kit line is produced by Kotobukiya.

Fuck Frame Arms Girl

e_i

Aniplex's June 27th releases are in stock at Rightstuf (SAO season 1 boxset, Blue Exorcist season 1 boxset, Magi seasons 1 & 2 boxsets).

Roommate Episode 11

Guys in yukata, hold me.

Kenka Bancho Otome Girl Beats Boys Episode 11

Please dont reveal youre a girl, please dont

Love Rice 12 END

Oh the ED song was theire Harvest show, epic and all that shirtlessness.

Really fun short.

No Cookpad tv was a bit sad.

jonjonaug

Im watching it for the second time... man, not even the manga is getting new chapters translated...

There was a new chapter released yesterday on 4chan's /a/ board but I can't find it anywhere else and I have no idea if it was the same "group" that did the last two chapters or not.

Seven Seas is almost caught up with scanlations though. Volume 4 comes out in early August and will start out where the adaptation didn't reach and volume 5 will surpass the scanlations entirely in November.

JulianImp

I don't think any of the Konosuba heroines would make for good companions. Aqua's obnoxious and likely to pull pranks on you, Darkness is all kinds of messed up with that masochist side of hers (and is some kind of enemy magnet), and Megumin's 100% chuuni and likely to take things way too seriously most of the time. Then there's Yunyun, who's way too apologetic and has serious self-esteem issues, and Whiz, who is really strong and scary when angered, but also tends to space out too much for her own good.

They're pretty much a perfect ensemble of characters as far as comedy goes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom