• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Squid Game Season 2 Releases December 20

HAYA8U5A

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This is definitely the type of show that doesn’t need a season 2. That being said, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. I just hope it doesn’t become predictable and rote.

Edit: Oh snap, they even say this is the final season. Okay, that makes me feel better. Sounds like they have a good idea on how to wrap up the story. I hope they don’t take too much of the mystique out of it, though.

Edit 2: Nope I’m dumb. Season 3 will be the final season in 2025. Still, seems like they have a way to end the story.

Last edited:

YCoCg

Good that they have an end goal in mind already and they're getting to do it, man it feels like forever since the show came out!

Fbh

Gold Member
This fits well with the other thread about new seasons taking too long.
I'm sure it will be successful but I don't see it being as big of a hit as S1, it has been way too long (and the last third of S1 sucked)

i thought the show was way overhyped. It wasn't horrible but I was quite disappointed by the season finale.

The show was really fun up until (and including) the marbles game.
Afterwards it quickly fell apart. The ending was terrible on almost every front, from the plot to the final game to some of the new characters and the outcome of the main character.

Hoping Season 2 is as good. This is one of those shows that actually really lived up to the hype for me. I only started watching it after seeing the rave reviews and I would say it impacted me even more so than I expected. Amazing show.

Top Bottom