• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacce

Banned
Bitter, crushing disappointment.

ep1_ia_18349_a13003fd.jpeg

Toa TAK

Banned
Honestly, I would just be okay if it was Natalie Portman going,

"Glad you all showed up! Star Wars is pretty rad, huh?

ok see you in 2 years."

-griffy-

Banned
If this thing doesn't start on time I'm just gonna study.

Not for a test or anything, just study.

YOU HEAR THAT LUCASFILM? THAT'S A THREAT

I am studying reasons that the original trilogy will be releasing in 4K soon so I have the ammunition to counter Bobby when he "told-ya-so's" us after the panel.

Pachimari

I've never watched any of these Celebration panels live, but I'm not expecting anything in the likes of announcement. Moreso nice talks between members of the production sharing stories and such from the past 40 years. Am I correct in expecting that?

Meanwhile, the people actually at the panel are currently rolling and sobbing in the aisle in reaction to the MAGNIFICENT trailer they just rolled for the Original HD Theatrical rerelease

DavidDesu

I sit in front of my TV, PS4 on the stream, can of beer to my side.. fortunately there's subtle star-field movement so I know it's not actually frozen... I await to be proven wrong (about TLJ trailer today)!

Oh.. BLACKNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom