• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacce

Banned
Are they passing out Mechano-Chairs?

Nute_Gunrays_mechno-chair_-_SW_Episode_I_The_Phantom_Menace.png

-griffy-

Banned
Reminder of what we're in for in 10 minutes:
Lucas is gonna walk on stage to a booming ovation, as the most glorious rendition of the Imperial March ever heard is blasted from the sound system. In his arms he cradles Hayden Christensen, who is openly weeping. Hayden opens his mouth as if to speak, only no sound escapes. Instead, his mouth continues to widen. In the back of his throat an object catches the light and the crowd goes silent. Then, all at once, exploding forth from his gaping maw comes SPOOLS of film reel, violently snaking in every direction, into the audience. THESE ARE THE UNTOUCHED REELS OF THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY. Pandemonium ensues. Prequel fans combust into flames. Lucas commands Christensen to expunge the film "Faster, and with more intensity." Kathy Kennedy smirks from the back of the stage. The giant Han Solo figure in Boyega's arms melts. Large sections of the audience are speaking in tongues, convulsing, passing out, the paramedics unable to move fast enough. The feed cuts to an unfazed and professional Anthony Carboni who succinctly wraps up the panel as DeeGoots quietly rolls around in the fetal position besides him.

SpaceWolf

Banned
19596874_1437407191.7932_pUDeRE_n.jpg

Oh McGregor,
who art Kenobi,
Hallowed be your name.
Our dream has come,
Your spin-off be done,
perhaps confirmed here at Celebration.
Give us this day our official announcement,
And lead us not into frustration,
but deliver us from a film about Salacious B Crumb.
For thine is the 2020 spin-off,
a kick-ass space Western which shall know only wonder and glory
forever and ever.

Amen.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
i should be doing some last minute studying instead for my very last exam before I graduate

eh oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom