• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's always fascinating seeing Lucas talk about his struggle against corporate Hollywood as an artist considering he's mocked for being the business sellout obsessed with selling toys and merch, even though this is the same dude that made American Graffiti and THX-1138.

So many damn quirks to him, but I still love the man.

Santar

Harrison and George on the live stage

Still find it incredible Harrison is here, not promoting a film (That we know) out of the universe (that we know), no obligations.

Getting Disney to agree to Indy 5 wasn't easy you know :p
There was that rumor about him getting new Indy movies for doing Star Wars again.
Who knows, maybe that's the reason he's been doing so much Star Wars stuff these last years, I mean he even did the LEGO video game!

Ummm...ROTJ Rex?!

C9T9LeIWsAIm_OR.jpg

Uh, did one of those clones just hand Pablo a demo tape or something?

Collins seems to know nothing about why a stream of cosplayers are flooding his stage

Rootbeer

Banned
I'm so glad they are rolling with that RotJ Endor moon Rex (or other clone). It started when fans began to notice how similar that guy looked to old man rex... guess they are finding a way to make that canon eventually?

Man I felt so bummed after the 40th panel that I didn't sleep over and get into the live theater. It was ruining the whole experience. So here I am wandering the hall and I see a giant Tie Fighter and them doing the internet show. I walk up just wanting to take pictures and all of a sudden "Please welcome George Lucas and Harrison Ford!" I was right at the front!!! I could not believe it!

I'm good now. What a place, this place is magical.

Man I felt so bummed after the 40th panel that I didn't sleep over and get into the live theater. It was ruining the whole experience. So here I am wandering the hall and I see a giant Tie Fighter and them doing the internet show. I walk up just wanting to take pictures and all of a sudden "Please welcome George Lucas and Harrison Ford!" I was right at the front!!! I could not believe it!

Next time hold up a "Hi GAF!" sign!

graffix13

I'm so glad they are rolling with that RotJ Endor moon Rex (or other clone). It started when fans began to notice how similar that guy looked to old man rex... guess they are finding a way to make that canon eventually?

Goddamn I would love this!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom