• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tik-Tok

This fucking stream is ridiculous. "This is something really cool we made check it out" *can't check it out cause the camera stays on schlub 1 and schlub 2.*

C9UCe01VYAAeHBy.jpg

Original:
C9UCYdjVYAAm0h9.jpg

Bronx-Man

Banned
Wait, I got it!

The GAF Star Wars Podcast has to be a hour-long weekly celebration of all the best parts of Star Wars.

I'm talking Boss Nass, Ponda Baba, Kit Fisto, Watto, the Jizz band, Dexter Jettster, trade federations, midichlorians, younglings, the Holiday Special, fucking ALL OF IT.

Surfinn

Wait, I got it!

The GAF Star Wars Podcast has to be a hour-long weekly celebration of all the best parts of Star Wars.

I'm talking Boss Nass, Ponda Baba, Kit Fisto, Watto, the Jizz band, Dexter Jettster, trade federations, midichlorians, younglings, the Holiday Special, fucking ALL OF IT.
Darth Jar Jar?

Toa TAK

Banned
hOLY SHIT THIS STREAM SUCKS
Wait, I got it!

Bobby would cry if he had to do a GAF podcast.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Cad Bane used to be Jin-Roh.

Lol, now we're watching a blacked out stage while a video plays. How did no one think this was a bad idea?

Metalmarc

Omg with the cameras not cutting away we wont see the trailer tommorow on the stream probably, god damn it. Unless we arent allowed to see this.

Help! Can anyone who has been to one of these give me an idea of what the experience is like on days AFTER day 1?

I'm debating driving about 3 hours and showing up on Friday or Sunday, but I don't know what it's like at all. I've looked at the events schedule and it mostly seems fairly pedestrian after day 1. No scheduled events or appearances with any of the main actors outside of Hamill speaking on Sunday.

Do any of the actors have scheduled autograph sessions or anything like that? Odds of catching a glimpse (or photo) and exchanging pleasantries with anyone meaningful?

7 hours of driving solo is a lot for me, so I'd really like to know what I'd be getting myself into.

While eating lunch I was at a table at the end of the hall, the curtain for the autographs was at the edge and out of the curtain pops out ian Mcdiarmd. I wave to him as he walks by, so cool. Anyway I am going in to see him now.

Surfinn

While eating lunch I was at a table at the end of the hall, the curtain for the autographs was at the edge and out of the curtain pops out ian Mcdiarmd. I wave to him as he walks by, so cool. Anyway I am going in to see him now.
Dude seems so cool. Have fun that is awesome

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I was just informed that these were Doom cameras so they couldn't look up. It wasn't their fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom