• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars : Galaxy of Heroes |OT| The best chance to unlock Kylo-Ren

Iceman829

I unlocked 88 and Hk back for the android Droid event. I might invest some credits in 88 as his aor seems strong. I forgot I have koth at 7 star for yoda. Like you said no one seems must have unlike cantina characters

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Man IG-86 is a lot of fun to play with, he's great in my alt team because he feels like a mini Geo Soldier. Is 88 considered better? Or are they more functionally as a pair?

Stanng243

Not really. There will come a point where credits are the issue though and your training droids just stack up.

That must be a ways off. I've got 5.84 Million, and a bunch of 1 star training droids.

Question on the shard store: Do people use it to just get rare shards, or the ones they need? I've got Luminara at 7* so I've been turning it in for 15 points a piece. It seems odd to me to trade 20 of her shards for 2 of Ashoka, who I am working on leveling up currently. I've seen Vader shards in there once, but couldn't afford them at the time.

Blank!

Man IG-86 is a lot of fun to play with, he's great in my alt team because he feels like a mini Geo Soldier. Is 88 considered better? Or are they more functionally as a pair?

88 is very pretty different. He's squishier and doesn't have the assist call but (IIRC) he hits just as hard, comes with an AoE and has some chances to ability block/heal immunity (neither all that reliable IMO).

88 is basically droid team only and... that's it. If DoT's make a comeback, you may see Vader/Sidious/88 AoE teams but... maybe not.

Question on the shard store: Do people use it to just get rare shards, or the ones they need? I've got Luminara at 7* so I've been turning it in for 15 points a piece. It seems odd to me to trade 20 of her shards for 2 of Ashoka, who I am working on leveling up currently. I've seen Vader shards in there once, but couldn't afford them at the time.

I use it to grab the rarer shards (Rey, RG, Daka, Vader ATM... daka probably not that rare but I'd like to start farming up Fives/Ashoka in shipments).

I wouldn't be using GW shards for the shard shop though... there are at least 3 other very solid choices from GW (Phasma, Poggle, IG-86). I'm 68 days from maxing every character available without getting shards from other sources. Wonder if I'll make it -_-

Matticers

I was also going to check and see if there's a GAF guild forming. Looks like nobody has started one though if we're all asking.

Kumquat

I'm down for a GAF guild.

As for 88 I decided he will be my first character to get an Omega mat upgrade on his special attack. It adds a 50% chance to inflict defense down for 2 turns. Would be great against some of these tanky teams.

Stanng243

I'll start a guild. I'm only a lowly level 65 though. I've only been playing for a month and a half.

Edit: Work is interfering. Clients are so damn picky.

Iceman829

I had about 5 guild invites waiting for me this morning. Then I look at some of the descriptions of the guilds. "Must be top 50/100, must play daily, must refresh energy, etc" yea no thanks. I joined some random guild just to poke around and then left the guild.

I made it up to rank 22 last night in arena before reset though. I like that I seem to be doing better now with less time invested ever since I quit playing GW

Kumquat

I had about 5 guild invites waiting for me this morning. Then I look at some of the descriptions of the guilds. "Must be top 50/100, must play daily, must refresh energy, etc" yea no thanks. I joined some random guild just to poke around and then left the guild.

I made it up to rank 22 last night in arena before reset though. I like that I seem to be doing better now with less time invested ever since I quit playing GW

I'm just auto doing GW as I am trying to get Phasma up to level 7. I have an idea of trying some sort of Phasma/Fives team.

Iceman829

I'm just auto doing GW as I am trying to get Phasma up to level 7. I have an idea of trying some sort of Phasma/Fives team.

I 7* all the characters I wanted from GW. I have 4/5 at 7* and everyone else unlocked. I just put less time overall into the game, so I cut the time from GW out.

I would start the guild, but I highly doubt people want a person that might leave the guild / quit the game in charge.

I also just realized you can examine other players character screens to see the depth of their roster if they are your allies.

It's called NeoGAFFI Sticks. My ally code is 923-423-588.

It would be helpful if you also let me know your in-game name either here or in a personal message.

And to keep my Ally List clean and not full, once I accept you and you are officially in the clan, I will probably delete you from my Ally List. So don't be offended.

Stanng243

It would be helpful if you also let me know your in-game name either here or in a personal message.

And to keep my Ally List clean and not full, once I accept you and you are officially in the clan, I will probably delete you from my Ally List. So don't be offended.

Just sent an ally request. and guild request

Iceman829

I must be doing something wrong. I just spent a days worth of squad cantina points on some barriss matches and I have no guild points. This makes no sense

Also, be careful in the shipments screen. They added shipments that require crystals to purchase now. They are no longer all cash minus the characters shards

I must be doing something wrong. I just spent a days worth of squad cantina points on some barriss matches and I have no guild points. This makes no sense

Also, be careful in the shipments screen. They added shipments that require crystals to purchase now. They are no longer all cash minus the characters shards

Which one are you?

CoryCubed

Chick Fil A

Pennybags

I was able to change my username to match GAF on the guild management screen. Was that kind of functionality always in the game?

Voorhees

Sent Ally Request and Guild request

Kumquat

I have sent to you sirrah. Kumquat

I think I've got everyone so far. And I promise to contribute more than 12 tomorrow. Although, we're almost at 1000 for the day with our top 3 contributors.

Pennybags

I have nothing to do today so I'll periodically check this thread and add anyone who also posts their in-game name here or in a PM.

My ally code is 338-932-995

Xypher

Sent ally request, how can I send a guild request? Name is Xypher

Edit: Found it and also sent a guild request

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Just sent you a request.

Rhaegar

Just sent an ally request. My ID is DarthRevan52 and my ally code is 392-673-191. Thanks for setting this up!

crimnos

Just sent Ally request and guild request. I should be SheevMorales, but my user name is looking strange after the update. I'm level 73.
My code is 566-727-714.

Iceman829

Looks like people are already getting kicked out of guilds they joined and donated their daily cantina amounts into. People are already abusing the system in place. At least we don't have to worry about that.

I could only imagine if you spent how much time and resources to helping to defeat a rancor only to be removed by the guild before it's defeated and get no loot and all your progress is lost. That's some great QA testing they did with guilds

Looks like people are already getting kicked out of guilds they joined and donated their daily cantina amounts into. People are already abusing the system in place. At least we don't have to worry about that.

I could only imagine if you spent how much time and resources to helping to defeat a rancor only to be removed by the guild before it's defeated and get no loot and all your progress is lost. That's some great QA testing they did with guilds

Ouch.

In other news, I've sent Guild requests to Sheev and Revan.

crimnos

Hm...how to send a guild request? Not exactly intuitive even when you are allies.

Edit: Oh, never mind, got it, thanks!

ghostmind

Ally Request Sent.

My ally code is 536-757-283. Name is Yub Nub.

I'm already part of another guild, but would join the NeoGAF guild within the next couple days if invited.

Ally Request Sent.

My ally code is 536-757-283. Name is Yub Nub.

I'm already part of another guild, but would join the NeoGAF guild within the next couple days if invited.

I accepted your Ally request, but I cannot invite you to the Guild, presumably because you are currently in another one.

WhiskeyDickens

Neo Member

I'd like to join up. Just sent an ally request. In-game I'm Ronin Kurenai, Ally Code: 513-253-623.

Top Bottom