• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: HotS Global NeoGAF Tournament Season 1 (Under New Management)

fanboi

Banned
itogM5CrI1XVu.png

***More info will come****

Rules

• All games untill semifinals are Bo3, then its Bo5 and finals are Bo7.
  • Before game, meet up in the NeoGAF group room to set up the game and see if there is anyone that wants to spectate.
  • If players are of different regions, the first game is always played on the lowest seeded players server.
  • If game is not finished when deadline has passed, the most active member will move forward (this is determine by fanboi and selected few).
  • If game is not finished when deadline has passed, and no one is active of the participants, the highest seeded player moves on.
  • Feel free to humiliate your opponent in any way possible but MUST refrain from personal insults and oblige to GAF ToS. E.g "Yoshi, you mod bro?" "Yoshi, need to check that temprament bro" is fine.

Streamers
Contact the following players if you would like your game streamed:

OH NOES NO ONE HERE :(

Other
  • If you have a replay that you consider should be casted, send this to xxxxx (Keikaku will do the casting), please note that the game that should be casted should consider something funny, good or someother special tactics.

32 players

Participants and seed:
http://sc2ranks.com/c/13798/neogaf-seed/

PM me your details with Sc2ranks.com profile URL.

Prize: A tag granted by Evilore and 50 AMERICAN DOLLARS from Keikaku

Willectro

Banned
I'll sign up when I get home from work. I'm a bronze ranger, so I'll likely be an easy win for someone, but experience is good either way.

mbmonk

I am interested in playing depending on how the tournament is setup.

I don't have my seed information ( servers are down ), but I have always been in bronze league. So am I guessing the bottom :p

EDIT: Stats from WoL: http://sc2ranks.com/team/20156039. Don't worry about adding me into the tournament if it's going to complicate things. I am currently the only Bronze player so if it makes it easier to organize the match ups w/o me feel free to do so. Obviously I can spend that time practicing :)

fanboi

Banned
Am I not on there because I haven't done placements yet

I think so :( I have you added.

I am interested in playing depending on how the tournament is setup.

I don't have my seed information ( servers are down ), but I have always been in bronze league. So am I guessing the bottom :p

EDIT: Stats from WoL: http://sc2ranks.com/team/20156039. Don't worry about adding me into the tournament if it's going to complicate things. I am currently the only Bronze player so if it makes it easier to organize the match ups w/o me feel free to do so. Obviously I can spend that time practicing :)

Send me your profile when you get it, I will add you then :>

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Can I sign up even though my copy comes in Today/Tomorrow? Therefore I don't know my character name and number.

fanboi

Banned
Evilore, god bless his name, has promised a prize in form of a tag to the champion of the tournament.

So... this is your chance to become one of the tagged

profit

Evilore, god bless his name, has promised a prize in form of a tag to the champion of the tournament.

Well I wont be able to win, but at least I can help in organizing this tournament to be a blast!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fantastic prize! What if you've already got a tag?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

A tag of our choosing?!

Also, just checked the FedEx tracking, game is coming in tomorrow 100%. I was expecting it today considering I have Amazon Prime and all. Gonna shoot them an email and complain. Not cool!

Since Evillore is an avid watcher of SC2 he should also decide who the worst was in the tournament and give that person also an award. No sense in striving to achieve the impossible as Gold player against master players, but it should raise the competitive bar at the lower end :D

Yes I want at least the possibility of getting a tag!

Keikaku

I'll contribute $50 to a prize pool, if there is one. Otherwise, $50 through PayPal to the winner of this thing.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can I sign up or too late? Can't link profile yet... Still possible?

fanboi

Banned
Its the hip thing to do bro

Yes it is, and you are doing the banner for this tournament! Get to it bro.

Can I sign up now and do my placement matches tomorrow night to get a profile on sc2ranks?

I think you should have a profile already... might not show up in the players screen thou untill placement been played.

Can I sign up or too late? Can't link profile yet... Still possible?

You can signup.

MrKnives

If I wouldn't know any better I would say you are planning these always when I can't play. Are you afraid of me fanboi?

Top Bottom