• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: HotS Global NeoGAF Tournament Season 1 (Under New Management)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
itogM5CrI1XVu.png
Mother of God. Saved for future usage!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Id join but I always lose in the first round. I spend like a week learning a new build then as the game starts go FUCK IT and goose it up.

Son1x

Which you can use.

I assume you use Random and not "this game I'm zerg and this terran".

EDIT: Oh, reread your question! play random! :)

Nah, I'll probably go with Protoss or Terran if I can't race pick. ZvZ for example would kill me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck me, so busy lately... Fanboi, can you just sign me in for me please? I'm MA terran in WoL, probably like PLAT in HotS atm.

When is it due? Was I too late?

I hate real life shit :(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I PM'd you my info the other day fanboi btw. I just didn't see my name on the list. I'm gold.

Draft

I'm playing at least a few games a night to prepare. My macro is Keynesian, my micro is surgical. It's going to be a mess.

Is there still a spot for this? I guess i might as well give it a try, my computer seems to be able to handle a few games now. Shame about my rusty skills O.O.

My ID is slippy, i'll have to get the number for you.

Edit: Didn't realise we had so many masters and with such good win rates. Maybe i ought to practice a little lol.

Son1x

A lot of masters, or rather gold+ have good win ratio at the moment because they got placed in one of the lower leagues and just steamrolled their way to their league, thus their score is amazing. Give players some time and they'll stabilze. Battlenet matchmaking tries to match you with even players so everyone (except the GMs and bronzies) should be at 50/50 in theory.

Not saying thats what happening with players here, its just an observation I made.

fanboi

Banned
DerZuhälter;52245123 said:
Shouldn't we just start the tourney with some 2nd round seeds instead of waiting forever for some more players to enlist?

Yes. I will get my ass together and seed this shit up.

Lets all aim for next week (Sunday) to be finished with the first set of games.

What maps are we using? Any recommendations?

Wunder

Ladder? Probably. See if we can do forced cross on stuff like Star Station and Korhal? Or just scrap Korhal altogether actually.

xmShake

Neo Member
Yes. I will get my ass together and seed this shit up.

Lets all aim for next week (Sunday) to be finished with the first set of games.

What maps are we using? Any recommendations?
Something like:
Whirlwind
Neo Planet S LE
Daybreak LE
Bel'Shir Vestige LE
Akilon Wastes (or Newkirk)

Both players veto 1 in bo3s and play each one in bo5.

zeox

I'm so sorry guys... Feel l,ike a bad person.
Real Life took a hold of me where I have needed to work 12-14 hours a day.

I'm going to try set this correct soon... but workload hasn't changed :(

So sorry.

I also blame Yoshi

no worries man, just take your time :) The seeds will probably be more accurate now that people have gotten to play the game more

profit

I'm so sorry guys... Feel l,ike a bad person.
Real Life took a hold of me where I have needed to work 12-14 hours a day.

I'm going to try set this correct soon... but workload hasn't changed :(

So sorry.

I also blame Yoshi

No worries man, I havent even been able to play these last couple of weeks due to work....

Top Bottom