• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: HotS Global NeoGAF Tournament Season 1 (Under New Management)

mbmonk

I'm so sorry guys... Feel l,ike a bad person.
Real Life took a hold of me where I have needed to work 12-14 hours a day.

I'm going to try set this correct soon... but workload hasn't changed :(

So sorry.

I also blame Yoshi

It's just how it goes sometimes. Don't fret; just survive it :)

Yes. I will get my ass together and seed this shit up.

Lets all aim for next week (Sunday) to be finished with the first set of games.

What maps are we using? Any recommendations?

A7VAPCb.gif

Love ya Fanboi!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm so sorry guys... Feel l,ike a bad person.
Real Life took a hold of me where I have needed to work 12-14 hours a day.

I'm going to try set this correct soon... but workload hasn't changed :(

So sorry.

I also blame Yoshi
:'(

Ketch

OKAY! We're going to do this! Profit and I (along with FluxWavez Possibly) are going to take over for Fanboi.

In an effort to get this underway as soon as possible, I'm going start with this list for sign ups: http://sc2ranks.com/c/13798/neogaf-seed/

But you must PM me by 8PM Pacific Standard time Wednesday 16 May

to let me know that you are still interested or if you want to be added. Then, I will create the brackets, and hopefully we'll be able to start games by this weekend!

Edit: Please put SC2 Tournament in the subject line of the PM and "I want to play" or "remove me from the list" in the body.... and if you can please link your SC profile... I don't know if I need it, but it might be useful for seeding if we go that route.

StayDead

I said I can play, heh just realised how close me and EscapingJail actually are in terms of points and win/loss. We're almost identical now :eek:

Ketch

So far I've only heard from 3 people (4 counting fork's post here). Please get in touch with me ASAP, as we can't really move forward until sign ups are finalized. Thank you. =)

Ketch

Sry for the double post, but please remember the deadline for the first registration period ends tonight May 15 at 8pm Pacific.

Also, everyone please make sure to PM me if you want to play! I'm using my inbox to help me organize the sign ups, and I don't want to accidentally leave anyone out. So unless you've PM'd saying you want to play assume I don't know for sure that you're registered and I might accidentally leave you out!

Here are the people I have signed up so far:

Qikz
Wunder
Sonyx
ChaosJoe
DerZuhalter
Profit
Renlya
Coolio

Top Bottom