• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II NA 1v1 Bronze Tournament

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
autobzooty said:
So...Zerroku? What's the plan, man?

Do you use steam?

If so add me - Zerokku

And message me when you're ready for something. Just keep ending up busy or distracted :lol

Otherwise shoot me a message on here for what would be a good time for you tomorrow.

Zerokku said:
Do you use steam?

If so add me - Zerokku

And message me when you're ready for something. Just keep ending up busy or distracted :lol

Otherwise shoot me a message on here for what would be a good time for you tomorrow.

Sent you a friend request. I'll message you on steam tomorrow if I see you on and we can have our match.

When this is all said and done, I propose a 4v4 game between the contestants. Possibly split the tourney down the middle, so it's 1st,3rd,5th and 7th seed vs. the other four.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
autobzooty said:
Good game, Zerroku. That was actually a really close match @_@

Uploaded the replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?567aq6yusgq56ja

Honestly, I wonder if I could have had a chance if I had pulled my Void rays out of range till you went off and did something else, and then went back in for the attack. Just thought of that. Oh well.

Wonder if I might have done better if I hadn't stopped playing SC2 2 weeks ago as well :lol

Fun match and congratulations.

Zerokku said:
Honestly, I wonder if I could have had a chance if I had pulled my Void rays out of range till you went off and did something else, and then went back in for the attack. Just thought of that. Oh well.

Wonder if I might have done better if I hadn't stopped playing SC2 2 weeks ago as well :lol

Fun match and congratulations.
actually, when you called your void rays off and broke their charge, that was when i knew i would be okay. my marines were starting to die off, and those marauders wouldn't have been able to do a thing to stop you. and at that point i only had two barracks left, so I would have been in serious trouble. i'm not sure if you would have been able to completely kill off the marines, but it was pretty close as it was.

Thank you for doing this, Zealous. Wherever you are. *salutes*

Panda's commentary was a nice surprise for the finals as well, you two worked well together, even over skype!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
autobzooty said:
Thank you for doing this, Zealous. Wherever you are. *salutes*

Panda's commentary was a nice surprise for the finals as well, you two worked well together, even over skype!

How the hell do you pronounce your name, btw? :lol

Top Bottom