• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: SEA Tournament Thread

Libo

Neo Member
I'm waiting for random letters to post his nickname and ID, I hope he wasn't mugged on the way home.

Rez said:
I might have to forfeit. If I haven't played or am planning to play by Sunday afternoon, just proceed without me.

I will be home all day Sunday and ready to play (XeRoX) so hit me up if you go on either in this thread or on B Net. If you know you're not going to play let me know as soon as you can.

Tntnnbltn

Libo said:
I'm waiting for random letters to post his nickname and ID, I hope he wasn't mugged on the way home.
They aren't random. <_<

I think my code should be TNT 492, if I am reading it correctly.

Aon

I concur. Now I play Sonix_X or Jimjam. I hope they aren't higher than Bronze.

Edit: We're all bronze :D

I was posting a scared joke because I thought Sonic was Plat and I was about to get face killed. However, let the games commence!

Fredescu

Tim the Wiz forfeited because he was distracted by a young lady. I guess this means I win, but we all know who the real winner is.

jim-jam bongs said:
Did Rez and Tylahedras end up playing? Now that I'm getting my Zerg on I'm keen to get into my next face off.

No we still haven't played. I'll be here till 3PM Rez and I'll sit / play on BNet.

Tntnnbltn

Libo PMed me that he's been unexpectedly busy all weekend, and forfeited in our match.

That's 1 more win than I had expected to get in this tournament. :x

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
brackets updated :)

sorry bout the unexpected absense... i thought we were going to robe for 1 night... no one told me it was two.. didn't pack any spare undies or socks or a phone charger... i was dying of boredom

HolyCheck

Current games that need to take place:

Remz vs VOOK
SonicX_Zero vs Aon
Stryder vs Tntnnbltn
Pikelet vs Tylahedras

SEAGAFSC2.png

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Shit, forgot all about this, sorry guys. I forfeit, carry on without me.

HolyCheck

Rez said:
Shit, forgot all about this, sorry guys. I forfeit, carry on without me.

forffited your first match, wanna get taken out completly? you're still welcome to carry on from the 2nd round!

Tried to add Pikelet 146 but not able to. Anyone else able too? some kind of name / number mix up?

I can't seem to add Niick 296 either.

HolyCheck

Tylahedras said:
Tried to add Pikelet 146 but not able to. Anyone else able too? some kind of name / number mix up?

I can't seem to add Niick 296 either.

able to add pikelet...

are you sure your on SEA :p no ones added you yet

HolyCheck

Fredescu said:
I thought that little circle symbol meant they choose random more often than a specific race?

oh sorry yes they chose random!
thought you meant random partnering

Paz

Just became the first ever diamond 4v4 team on SEA server. Yay.

Lost a few tonight though, the pitfalls of playing all random = getting 3 zerg :(

HolyCheck

Paz said:
Just became the first ever diamond 4v4 team on SEA server. Yay.

Lost a few tonight though, the pitfalls of playing all random = getting 3 zerg :(

Whats the go here? You can only get into diamond FROM platinum? can't be placed into it?

congrats.!

Can't wait til they start some of the supposed tournaments between top of the divisions players, will be great to cheer a fellow gaffer on!

Wow I'm an idiot, this is for Aussies. Wow. Sorry guys I hope I didn't hold you up you can go on without me.

So yesterday I saw Rez online (I'm in NA servers) and I was "like hey let's play!" And he was like "who the hell are you" I guess the names / codes carry over between regions, but he had no damn idea who I was lol.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
:lol

I guess rez needs a new name once we get the ability to play on US servers. Poor rez.

Sounds like there might be a silver league US tournament going by the bronze thread if it happens you should play in that Tyl :D. If you're silver rank of course.

Stryder

evlcookie said:
:lol

I guess rez needs a new name once we get the ability to play on US servers. Poor rez.

Sounds like there might be a silver league US tournament going by the bronze thread if it happens you should play in that Tyl :D. If you're silver rank of course.
Actually Rez will be fine to use his name on the US servers. There can be hundreds of Rez's playing, each with their own character codes (the three digit number).

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Stryder said:
Actually Rez will be fine to use his name on the US servers. There can be hundreds of Rez's playing, each with their own character codes (the three digit number).

oooh yea. I forgot :lol

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Tntnnbltn said:
Stryder
*cough* GOLD LEAGUE
won against me
*cough* BRONZE LEAGUE
1-0.

Shit i will be up against a gold player and i haven't played for days. Doomed. But even then, paz will still kick all our asses :lol

HolyCheck

Tntnnbltn said:
Stryder
*cough* GOLD LEAGUE
won against me
*cough* BRONZE LEAGUE
1-0.

Lmao.

And sonic, no rush, hopefully some time springsup on the weekend for you both!
Ill update the brackets when i get home and send out pms to all for those that may have forgotten!

HolyCheck

Current games in needing of taking place!

Pikelet vs. Fredescu - Best of 3
SonicX_Zero vs. Aon - Best of 3
Stryder vs. evlcookie - Best of 3
Tntnnbltn vs. Orbitcube - Best of 1
hamchan vs. jim-jam bongs - Best of 1
remz vs. VOOK - Best of 1

Aon

Yeah sorry Sonic I have been out fo the game for the last few days due to injuries to my all important micro inducing fingers. I shall certainly be on tonight for as long as it takes for me to discover who is destined to rule the galaxy...

Stryder

Syth_Blade22 said:
Current games in needing of taking place!

remz vs. VOOK - Best of 1
evlcookie and I will have our games on the weekend as this is when best suits him, is that cool Synth?

HolyCheck

Stryder said:
evlcookie and I will have our games on the weekend as this is when best suits him, is that cool Synth?

yup you guys are cool :) it's more the games requiring one game that need to happen sooner!

p.s. it's syth :p

Stryder

Syth_Blade22 said:
yup you guys are cool :) it's more the games requiring one game that need to happen sooner!

p.s. it's syth :p
Lol, just realised that as I revisited the thread to see the original poster "Syth"_Blade22.

Cool, thanks for organising this btw. doing a stellar job

HolyCheck

VOOK vs. Libo - Best of 1
remz vs. Paz - Best of 3

Thought I'd ad some stuff here about the games!

just the ones from the best of 3 rounds, will use the players 1v1 record, if they have no 1v1 record, then their next best.

Stryder Vs. evlcookie

Stryder:
League Gold
Region rank #827
23 won, 26 lost, ratio of 46.94%
evlcookie:
League Silver
Region rank #3,954
8 won, 7 lost, ratio of 53.33%

Pikelet vs. Fredescu

Pikelet:
League Silver
Region rank #1,845
21 won, 20 lost, ratio of 51.22%
Fredescu:
League Bronze
Region rank #6,081
12 won, 22 lost, ratio of 35.29%

SonicX_Zero vs. Aon

SonicX_Zero:
League Bronze
Region rank #3,377
11 won, 13 lost, ratio of 45.83%
Aon:
League Bronze
Region rank #819
14 won, 11 lost, ratio of 56.00%

remz vs. Paz

remz:
League Silver
Region rank #580
47 won, 55 lost, ratio of 46.08%
Paz: (note, no 1v1 stats, using 4v4 stats)
League Diamond
Region rank #1
26 won, 5 lost, ratio of 83.87%

I'm starting to get a bit bored with Starcraft honestly, but I'm going to jump on in about half an hour (1030 EST) if you're about Hamchan. I'll play some random 4v4 for a bit so hopefully we'll get our game in.

Tntnnbltn

I'm going to have to pull out too. Shit is about to get real at uni, and I think a temporary SC2 uninstall is on the cards.

Congrats Orbi.

HolyCheck

Tntnnbltn said:
I'm going to have to pull out too. Shit is about to get real at uni, and I think a temporary SC2 uninstall is on the cards.

Congrats Orbi.

Good luck with Uni Tntnnbltn! I wish I had the same dedication as you

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Stryder beats me 2 - 0. As expected :D

Sort of got me in the mood for sc2 again but that might pass tomorrow :lol

Top Bottom