• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: SEA Tournament Thread

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
evlcookie said:
Stryder beats me 2 - 0. As expected :D

Sort of got me in the mood for sc2 again but that might pass tomorrow :lol

Lol, I've got it good atm, I go between mums and dads, and the 2 or 3 days i'm at dads I cant play SC2 as none of the comps here will run it.. kinda gets me craving it by the weekend...

Then I play.. and I get smashed.. then I get sad.

HolyCheck

Stryder said:
Hey what's happening with the tournament guys? Are we still playing?
if vook or lido dont post soon (i've sent them both pm's and theyre holding it up majorly!) i will make them forfit their matches :)

p.s. stryder i replied to ur post in the gorillaz concert thread like 3 weeks later..

Didn't see Orbi on over the weekend and have just moved so wont have internet hooked up till next week so might have to forfiet aswell.

HolyCheck

kk i just made vook and libo lose both ttheir matches.. theyve had plenty of pm's

and pie your loss was put in :) but if u get the net before it matters we can always have teh game

ok now that those stragler games are done it should move quickly from here

cookie you v me on the weekend?

Pikelet vs. Fredescu - report score
SonicX_Zero vs. Aon - report score
evlcookie vs. Syth_Blade22 - report score
remz vs. Paz - report score

are the games needed, best of 3 for all of them except cookie and I

sorry I haven't gotten around to harrassing people a bit more.. but lol ohwell

HolyCheck

dear god yes.

I actually want to post our replay for the great sc2 GAF community to have a look at, because I did OK early game (ie i raped your probes) but the moment you had yourself a plan and sorted out your troops I got run over as I had nothing :(

so i'm going to upload it later so i can get some thoughts :(

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
This has been updated. Check to see where you're at and try get the games over with so we can finish this :lol

SEAGAFSC2.png

Seems i missed this. I have mostly been having fun doing 2v2's and 3v3's. I will have to do some 1v1 to prepare for the next tournament (if there is one).

HolyCheck

AdventureRacing said:
Seems i missed this. I have mostly been having fun doing 2v2's and 3v3's. I will have to do some 1v1 to prepare for the next tournament (if there is one).

there def. will be AR, it'll be a lot smaller as anyone who'll be keen at that time would have stuck to the game since it launched

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=148357

some tourney, $5000 prize money :)

free too sign up

thought i'd post this here as some of us might like to join! GL to anyone that does

Aon

I was defeated by the DIAMON LEAGUE SUPER PRO Paz 2-1, the replays I have kicking around incase anyone wants to observe Paz's Zerg and Toss stylings.

Luckily i only ever found out that he was amazing after the games finished, so I did go into them super anxious. For whatever reason I had myself imagining he was some middle of the road silver leaguer.

I was very wrong.

HolyCheck

Aon said:
I was defeated by the DIAMON LEAGUE SUPER PRO Paz 2-1, the replays I have kicking around incase anyone wants to observe Paz's Zerg and Toss stylings.

Luckily i only ever found out that he was amazing after the games finished, so I did go into them super anxious. For whatever reason I had myself imagining he was some middle of the road silver leaguer.

I was very wrong.

Yeah go have a look at the top 200 SEA players list blizzard posted and ctrl F Paz.. fml first game in the tourney :)

glad too see people are still having a go, i'm kinda over hassling people so if you see you're in for a game and get the time do it!

Top Bottom