• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Online Meetup Thread

Instro said:
Where do you get the character code from?

edit: Nvm I got it, I'll add all the Americans later.

Can you get it from battle.net and not the game? Bored in a 4 hour long 1000 level class.

Also, my Wal-Mart had a ton of copies, for those interested.

Instro

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Can you get it from battle.net and not the game? Bored in a 4 hour long 1000 level class.

Also, my Wal-Mart had a ton of copies, for those interested.

Nope, at least Im not seeing any way of finding the code outside of the in game friend list.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
CajoleJuice said:
I probably should have just added everything when it comes to preferences. Can you change that for me, Zealous? Or just delete it and I'll redo it.

Yeah just go ahead and redo it. I'll delete your first entry once you do.

fanboi

Banned
Anyone in the mood for starting up the postponed EU tournament?

Bracket:

SC2EU.png

eznark

Banned
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
My name is all over battle.net and I can't find the arrow..
Sorry, meant in the b.net forums.

Does b.net not notify you if someone adds you to their friends list? Kind of lame.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
eznark said:
Sorry, meant in the b.net forums.

Does b.net not notify you if someone adds you to their friends list? Kind of lame.

Yeah it doesn't unless they add you as a real friend

trupclow

I just added myself. I don't post a whole lot here, but I'm really into starcraft 2 so far and could use some people to play with. I'm not great, still learning, and I play toss on US Central.

HolyCheck

Stryder said:
Is anyone else on the SEA server experiencing lag in online matches?

I had a little just then in a TD match, first time, but one guy was causing it and he left

barnone

Hey beginners, feel free to add me: barnone.375

I really want to play some hectic 4v4 or 8 FFAs and just have some fun :D Send me a friend request, I'll play some lower player count matches as well. I already friended some US East players on the American list. I've got barely any experience playing online (literally, 2 or 3 matches of Starcraft ever) but I have been putting some effort into learning some strategies.

1-D_FTW

Despite only listing 1V1 and Team Melee, I'm pretty much up for anything. Other than Co-op, I didn't know what the other modes were.:lol

HolyCheck

eznark said:
We need a GAF Bronze league tournament

Bronze league needs to be split up into Good Bronze and IDONTKNOWWHATIMDOINGBRONZE

I've been schooled every time bar one lol.

Flea

Banned
Added myself to the america list. I live in Australia but just bought the US version, why wait 60 days? :D

Just hopped into the American list and puttin' some gaffers on my list...been hiding out in the single player but ready to get out there and get my ass beat. :D

edit: Always up for whatever, just shoot me a tell...

HolyCheck

Flea said:
Added myself to the america list. I live in Australia but just bought the US version, why wait 60 days? :D

wow!

I don't see myself changing servers when the change comes, I'm not too fussed who I play, and theres enough people to play TD against now to keep me happy for a long time :lol

ZealousD

fanboi said:
ZealousD, why doesn't my region show? (Sweden).

Are you racist? :|

There's like a gazillion countries in Europe! I just chose the biggest ones and let everything else fall under "Other". If I had chosen countries like Sweden or the Netherlands, somebody from Latvia or Monaco would be offended. =P

fanboi

Banned
ZealousD said:
There's like a gazillion countries in Europe! I just chose the biggest ones and let everything else fall under "Other". If I had chosen countries like Sweden or the Netherlands, somebody from Latvia or Monaco would be offended. =P

:p

eznark

Banned
If you add me shoot me a message when you see me online. Super annoying that it doesn't notify you. Why would blizzard emujlate the Wii??

Raelson

ZealousD said:
Sweden is bigger than Ireland! : P
But it doesn't show Sweden as my region even when i entered it in "other"

ZealousD

Raelson said:
Sweden is bigger than Ireland! : P

You'll have to pardon me, I'm an ignorant American. It doesn't help that we had tons more Irish immigrants than Swedish.

I added me and everyone else except for one dude whose name was really complicated to remember...anyway invite me for stuff and ill play for sure, dont be shy :)

God I want a /f m soooo bad. I need everyone to add me as a real id friend so I can just broadcast if anyone wants to play a game or team up or w/e

add me if you havent the regular way too!

orangepeal 383
davidv.mail at gmail.com

Vaporak

I just added myself to the American list; Now that release is here I'd like to get in on the SC2-gaf scene. :D I remember people mentioning that there was a GAF chat in the SC2 beta thread, that still around in the release?

Instro

Vaporak said:
I just added myself to the American list; Now that release is here I'd like to get in on the SC2-gaf scene. :D I remember people mentioning that there was a GAF chat in the SC2 beta thread, that still around in the release?

Theres no like chat channel but people tend to start up a big friend list chat with all the gaffers fairly often. Although so far it seems like most of us are working on the campaign :lol

Vaporak

Instro said:
Theres no like chat channel but people tend to start up a big friend list chat with all the gaffers fairly often. Although so far it seems like most of us are working on the campaign :lol

Ya that's what I was referring to. I friended a bunch of people on the US list, too many on there to get them all at once though. :/

Top Bottom