• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Online Meetup Thread

LiveWire

How do you block someone from messaging you? I keep getting random messages broadcast while I'm in the middle of cutscenes and gameplay, it's really annoying.

Instro

LiveWire said:
How do you block someone from messaging you? I keep getting random messages broadcast while I'm in the middle of cutscenes and gameplay, it's really annoying.

Are those messages from the gaf chat? The game doesnt really alert you in any way when you've been added to an ongoing chat until messages start popping up on the screen kind of annoying especially since they pop up dead center in the screen :lol. Wish you could move the location of the messages.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
LiveWire said:

Set your status to busy.

Volodja

Added myselft to the EU list.

Right now I'm only playing Custom Maps but hopefully I will manage to convince myself to try 1v1 soon.

Added

I'm don't know how real ID works, versus just character names.

I'm assuming this list is set up so you get access to people's character names, not their real names?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
perryfarrell said:
Added

I'm don't know how real ID works, versus just character names.

I'm assuming this list is set up so you get access to people's character names, not their real names?

Yeah, real ID works by using the persons real name, they will be listed on your friends list as

John Smith (johnno88)

rather than if they were jsut added as a character friend, where they would be listed just as

johnno88

Added myself. I'm a total StarCraft and RTS Noob. This is my first experience with the game. I'm still going through the campaign, but if any other noobs at my level want to play or if anyone wants to do some Co-op VS. Bots. Then I'm game. :D

Added myself.

I've played a fair bit of the beta and ended up being fairly decent at the game, but I'm still regaining my footing right now due to the hiatus between the Beta and the retail release.

If you want to see me play, I was totally on Thursday Night Throwdown at Giantbomb. My 2v2 game against Brad starts 45 mins into the stream.

Meeru

Banned
Guys please join Quakenet on mirc and join the channel #Starcraft2-gaf. Due to bnet's horrible 12 member limit on the chat channel we decided to use mirc to chat instead.

Added my self the NA list. I'm in the Gold League for 1v1, but I wouldn't really call myself advanced. Any person who can survive my mid game (assuming I survive their early game), can beat me.

Hey guys, a gold-level (1v1)terran player here. New to the StarCraft universe (previously a DOW2 player, and before that an AOE2 stud) but have been steadily improving since the game was released last week thanks to Day9/HDStarcraft videos, neogaf sc veteran advice...watching and learning from my replays etc.

Add me if you ever want to play custom matches...possibly leading to some ranked team games maybe!

bnet name:Alexander
code: 773
Region: NA

Vaporak

Chainfire99 said:
Hey guys, a gold-level (1v1)terran player here. New to the StarCraft universe (previously a DOW2 player, and before that an AOE2 stud) but have been steadily improving since the game was released last week thanks to Day9/HDStarcraft videos, neogaf sc veteran advice...watching and learning from my replays etc.

Add me if you ever want to play custom matches...possibly leading to some ranked team games maybe!

bnet name:Alexander
code: 773
Region: NA

Come and join us in the IRC channel. :D

valenti said:
Guys please join Quakenet on mirc and join the channel #Starcraft2-gaf. Due to bnet's horrible 12 member limit on the chat channel we decided to use mirc to chat instead.

jacobs34

Hello Starcraft Gaf. I'm a new to the RTS genre yet somehow I got placed in silver after my placement matches. Now I just seemed to get crushed by better competition. I'd love to get some matches in with some people that can help me level my game.

Name: Diego
Region: US - Central Time Zone
Code: 827
Race: Terran

usea

Really glad I hopped on irc tonight. I had a lot of fun watching you guys and playing a game. Looking forward to doing it again.

msv

Everyone, we have a mumble server we can use now! From our very own gaf patron vertopci! First off, go to #Starcraft2-GAF on irc.quakenet.org:6667 if you haven't already.

Next go to mumble.sourgefourge.net and download the mumble client. After you've installed it join vertopci's server on IP "67.23.187.114" and port "20198" and go to the StarCraft II room!!

Check here for more information

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I just added myself to the US spreadsheet. I'm a mid-Silver level player looking for playing partners for 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 team league games. I would describe my level of play semi-serious. Def. in every match to win, but won't chew anyone out for losing.

ErrorJustin.864. Add me!

Arthrus

It's good to be home! With finals this week, I'll be busy for a while. Still, I'll leave my info here and on the spreadsheet:

Arthrus
Canada
Silver...ish

Tacitus_

Finally starting to dabble in online matches. If someone wants to play against a platinum-ish terrain, holla me ingame or in the IRC channel.

Tacitus.921

E: oh, EU

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i accidentally botched my id in the list. it's 698. how do i change it?

also if anyone wants to play a diamond, im up for some 1v1s

edit: i added myself thrice :x

my bad

I'm not sure if anyone still reads this but I'm a silver leaguer looking for other people to play casual, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or whatever really. I need practice outside of league play. If your interested, add FelixLighter.582 and send me a message.

Top Bottom