• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Is 1.5 months when GSL Code S Season 3 starts? GOM would LOVE to invite him into Code S.

I would imagine they already invited him a hundred times for last 2 seasons but Stephano seems to be more interested in short tournaments to quickly make dat money.

Corran Horn

Marauder_Shields_Co00gDetail.png

People really hated that ME3 ending they made a shirt! lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy shit... what do you need to watch tv these days? I haven't used mine for that purpose in over 4 years, all this digital crap, maybe I'll stop by one of my parents.
SVT is free, isn't it :3? Channel 1?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shit, let me ask around :lol....

edit: Haha, NO ONE has a clue! I asked two people and they're like "No idea wtf, haha" :lol

Zzoram

Sweden is the Korea of Europe!

I hope they keep building on the momentum and that the reputation encourages more Swedes to enter the scene and keep fresh blood coming up.

Corran Horn

There will be no Metro on ladder for a bit,
We have become aware that the recently added Metropolis LE GSL tournament map is causing performance issues for some players. We’ve investigated the cause of these issues, and it has been determined that significant alteration of the map will be required to address them. As a fair and high quality competitive experience is very important to us, it will be necessary to remove the map from the ladder while these issues are resolved. The map is scheduled to be removed from the ladder during next week’s maintenance period. We will be cooperating with the map creator in an effort resolve the performance issues, and we hope to see Metropolis LE return to the ladder in a future season.

For those who still wish to play games on this map, it will continue to remain available via the custom game interface.

Yoshichan

not enough ponies in this thread if you ask me

Spl1nter

what do you expect from a terran switching to zerg.

haha that was to ez, was starting too face master players. This is for me to try out a new strat called only hydra.
I have a feeling my worker rushes against terran will be more effective at a higher level than hydras

Yoshichan

Zen

Banned
what do you expect from a terran switching to zerg.

I switch to Zerg when I flounder as Terran, it's not hard at Diamond level where your APM is much more valuable as Zerg. In fact in most of my TvZs I have a higher APM than the Zergs I face.

Yoshichan

everyone in this thread ladders nowadays

preparing for hots

let's go

Top Bottom