• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
not happening bruh ._.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
But how do you BM in game if you're too busy breaking your keyboard?
My
intelligent
raging is often delayed and it comes after I've surrendered.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Thinking about it, I don't care about destiny grabbing boobs or ass as much. But more to the fact he is a bad drunk. I hate those people at parties, drink your water and stfu! :)

Yoshichan

Thinking about it, I don't care about destiny grabbing boobs or ass as much. But more to the fact he is a bad drunk. I hate those people at parties, drink your water and stfu! :)
Fuck yes, agreed. Though I'm sure some people can't control themselves when they're drunk and end up doing some crazy shit. Not sure if Destiny could've controlled it though.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Its usually girls too. Always think they can go drink to drink with you. Like two Weeks ago I spent most of the night helping this girl throw up in the bathroom. Always fun way to spend the night.

Its usually girls too. Always think they can go drink to drink with you. Like two Weeks ago I spent most of the night helping this girl throw up in the bathroom. Always fun way to spend the night.

that's simping on a level I've never heard of, mang

Unless it's your sister I say "no ma'am"

FoxSpirit

not happening bruh ._.
Seriously, lemme watch. I am used to Idra, I am used to the Internet... you can't shock me.
And look at me... I'd never post replays because of the "point&laugh" feature my gameplay evokes currently.

Oh yeah, wanted to time out a 2 base roach and aggro myself into silver :p

Yoshichan

Corran, would you help me throw up an entire night? ♥

Yoshichan

Quick answer please

If I play starter edition US, can I play with someone with full game if we add each others Real ID?

Q8D3vil

Seriously, lemme watch. I am used to Idra, I am used to the Internet... you can't shock me.
And look at me... I'd never post replays because of the "point&laugh" feature my gameplay evokes currently.

Oh yeah, wanted to time out a 2 base roach and aggro myself into silver :p

u don't know yoshi, he always talk shit but when we ask him to play he is always busy.

Yoshichan

u don't know yoshi, he always talk shit but when we ask him to play he is always busy.
I don't play with scrubs

Also that wasn't a 1v1 offer

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOVE, QUICK BEFORE I MISS MY LIFE-TIME CHANCE!!!!

nilbog21

Banned

fM7EZ.png

Yoshichan

wtf is that to the top right of the screenshot?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ugh I lost twice today. Zerg early expand. I did my normal 3 barracks push with stim at the right time and it failed. I spotted a spire so I built marines and quite a few thors. Even had some upgrades for both. Banelings fucked me up big time.

Then lost to a Terran who protected his base with Siege tanks. First push failed then I decided to huddle up and try to our macro since he was turtling in one base. He made a counter push and messed me up.

:(

Still a little rusty it seems.

Yoshichan

Mumble overlay. Shows what people are in the room and when they are talking.
Wow, that's a brokenly good function.

Yoshichan

h908weyf908w r8fwey09f7gwe097fgwe0897rfg

Yoshichan

I'm getting goosebumps ._.

He's even 2nd place in masters...

Yoshichan

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Come on Foxer .____.

Yoshichan

I think they're fixing sound.
Yeah he is... my patience for Foxer is enormous, I can wait for another 12 hours.
I think it's just us in this thread.

How you doin'?
♥ Doing amazing, this day can't possibly turn out any better.

1. Foxer is streaming
2. Jeff is streaming.
3. I'm not sick anymore

Yoshichan

Who is Jeff?
I can't mention his name around here... you see, Panda dislikes him a lot, his nickname is Maximusblack. He's my second man crush in this world.

Yoshichan

And now Dragon is streaming too... THIS DAY. IS FUCKING AMAZING.

Multi-tasking abilities, ACTIVATED!

Top Bottom