• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield - Shattered Space DLC Launching September 30th 2024 - Land Vehicles Update Launches Today

Mr Hyde

Gave Starfield 20 hours before I put it down due to not really clicking with it. But I know it's a great game in there somewhere, it just needs more time in the oven. Vehicle addition and the new DLC is looking like a good first step towards greatness. Looking forward to jump in when all is said and done and the game is complete.

Gp1

Once a wise man said:

"Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door"

As if the inclusion of a space buggy would solve the biggest problem of this game.

Last edited:
Now I can go back in and do more of the planet exploration tasks, this should make that a lot less tedious.

You would think so, but it has no cargo space. Also for me it uses the most dumb setup for controlling it (either control option is not good).
Good thing mods already fix the first issue, now just a remap of the controls...

The mods to help with the very bad control setup and added cargo

Shades Vehicle Tuner

No Vehicle Mouse Steering - SFSE

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Will likely play the dlc since I paid for it back on launch. Should be some fun.

Top Bottom