• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So a new STEAM announcements thread only in the next year?

Yep.

6ppUa1K.png

Haha, if my printer had black ink remaining I'd print it out. :p

Anustart

IT IS TIME

Giveaway, Please!

Here are the entrants again:

If your name isn't in there you are not eligible for this giveaway, sorry

To win one of 10 Papers, Please codes* follow those instructions:
  1. Get your pencils and some ***paper*** (you can also use MS Paint if you must)
  2. Forge a fake passport! Make up a fun name and take inspiration from the passports shown in the game
  3. Please don't use your real name and don't include your real passport's number.
  4. Feel free to create more papers to increase the probability of your admission into Glorious Arstotzka if you want! But remember that sometimes, quality > quantity...
  5. Take a picture (or just save the Paint file) and send it to me via PM. You can also post it here if you're particularly proud of it I suppose!
  6. You have roughly one hour to complete this herculan task
  7. The 10 foreigners whose passports I deem the most convincing and/or funny and/or generally suitable for entry into Glorious Arstotzka will win the game!

Countdown until the border closes (and the contest ends):
t1387476000z0.png

I'll post the results shortly after, with links to the images.

*as stated previously if you win I won't send you a key right away, as I'd like to wait to see if it isn't discounted during the Steam Sale :) but you'll get the game in any case!

My entries!

C6uha93.png

z4SXRns.png

Glory to Chepakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom