• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
30€ and 7 TF2 keys left from card monies, let's see how long this last.

I don't really feel the need to buy anything on Steam lately, so unless there are some ridiculous discounts or price mistakes I can see that lasting for a while.

Mostly hoping for Metro: LL and Brothers. (75% off or bust)

gabbo

I only have 10 bucks on my bank account. Sitting out of this sale.
20121124091417!Quinn_Crying.gif

You'll be okay *pats on back*. There will be plenty of GAF goings-on during the sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope you cleaned your wishlist, because last time I checked you had games on it you already have. That's not a way of the collector, you know!

I do need to delete a few things. I also need to sift through the Steam Trading Cards category and add anything that's been added to the store since I last updated my list.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I just want to wish everyone a happy and fruitful Steam sale. May the games you want go daily and the fun of playing them be had.

Also buy Super House of Dead Ninjas. Tis fun.

To be fair, that was probably the single most interesting attempt to bring both the fiction of the movies into the games while creating alternative variants of xenomorphs.

Oh I quite understand that. Despite how much I dislike Gearbox now for their actions with this game, how much I disapprove of the poor development that went into it, one thing I won't criticise is those lone few people that really did want to make the best game in that universe they could and tried to expand it in meaningful and interesting ways.

It's just a shame they had to work on this project rather than Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction or other games. At least SEGA learned their lesson and perhaps one day they will let WayForward make another Aliens: Infestation title. That was fun.

Gorilla xenomorph is best xenomorph for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom