• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Chinner said:
i heard salsa's hands actually shake when he hasn't bought anything in 3 hours.
That is only during the big sales, he can easily last 48 hours during the rest of the year before his hands start to shake.

Salsa

wow no submissions? alright, picture of yourself doing a backflip over a picture of a river, should be easier

Salsa

Drkirby said:
He doesn't actually have, and he does have 630 games though.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/evilore

hahaha look at this sad person

u2w2T.png

Chinner

Banned
StuBurns said:
I will either be the top of this list next time, or the bottom, I've yet to decide.
i think the real question is how much you want to achieve with your life. think with your heart, and your gut will know the answer.

Nabs

derFeef said:
As far as I can remember, EviLore has a lot of games on Steam.
Not as much as Joe or LosingSteam

edit: Anyone know when the Dungeon Siege DLC is coming out? I thought it was supposed to come out this week?

derFeef said:
As far as I can remember, EviLore has a lot of games on Steam.
I worked for a the refactor of a major European site and he was giving away every game he was recieving but he kept every steam code. His backlog was insane

Oh and people should add me on Steam. I don't play much multiplayer but if you like unsolicited pictures of male genitalia I'm your guy.

Gravijah

jim-jam bongs said:
Oh and people should add me on Steam. I don't play much multiplayer but if you like unsolicited pictures of male genitalia I'm your guy.

what the fuck you haven't given me any of that yet.

StuBurns said:
wot u nam on stem?

take a guess.

Firehead

Snuggler, add this to the OP, please.

Salsa, have you not bought Fable 3 yet? I'm still contemplating buying it. Probably won't get the chance this sale, though.

Gravijah said:
what the fuck you haven't given me any of that yet.

It's no fun when you ask for them. Don't worry, it may not happen today and it may not happen tomorrow, but you'll get a delivery of meat when you're least expecting it.

confused

Banned
Oh no, I missed the ultra-generous Portal giveaway. I soooooooooooooooo wanted to finally try that game. Boo Salsa.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
SalsaShark said:
alright submissions closed, no one gets Portal. YOUR LOSS. I hear its a great game.

Everyone has Portal. Offering to gift Portal is like throwing a penny at a homeless man.

Salsa

Snuggler said:
Everyone has Portal. Offering to gift Portal is like throwing a penny at a homeless man.

do i have to thatsthejoke.jpeg you? really? you are not worthy of this thread

Gravijah

Snuggler said:

salsa is uruguyanaunguan, homeless men do not want his money.

true story: i once offered a homeless man the contents of my pocket, which was less than 50 cent. he wouldn't take it.

I was a console only gamer for the first 25 years of my life, I'm not religious but I think I was born again when I first got Steam 4 months ago. Praise the Lord, a.k.a Gabe ;)

Gravijah said:
salsa is uruguyanaunguan, homeless men do not want his money.

true story: i once offered a homeless man the contents of my pocket, which was less than 50 cent. he wouldn't take it.

Well if 50 Cent was offering me more, I'd turn you down too.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
SalsaShark said:
do i have to thatsthejoke.jpeg you? really? you are not worthy of this thread

Sounds like you're covering up for your failed Portal contest. Sorry, buy you're not fooling anyone.

Chesskid1

Banned
valve said there was about 1800+ steam titles about a month ago, so you can calculate what percentage of games of steam you have, if you want.

Firehead

Sutton Dagger said:
I was a console only gamer for the first 25 years of my life, I'm not religious but I think I was born again when I first got Steam 4 months ago. Praise the Lord, a.k.a Gabe ;)
Come, buy with us, brother.

SmokyDave

I did a backflip over a river but I didn't bother taking a photo because I already own Portal.

Also, I think it might have been a stream, not a river.

confused

Banned
Chesskid1 said:
valve said there was about 1800+ steam titles about a month ago, so you can calculate what percentage of games of steam you have, if you want.

According to that I'm at about 20%.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Chesskid1 said:

The easiest way to check is to visit the profile of a Valve employee. I wonder if anyone at Valve has every Steam game installed. *ponders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom