• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsen

I've never been able to get this to work, my billing address obviously needs to match up correctly, but no matter what shipping address I used it always blocked me from buying.

Besides, I'm not sure if its worth getting your Amazon account banned for, Amazon is not shy about just locking your account for tiny little reasons and throwing the key away, this would be one of those tiny little reasons.

Billing adress does not need to match, they dont check it or do anything with it. I've been using a US billing adress for over a year to buy 20-30 games from US Amazon. It's the standard method for us Europeans to get these US deals.

FiRez

Well, it is over.
ppm1jaa8.png

That was fast o_O

I basically have every game in this bundle and I still feel like I should get it because it's such an amazing deal. WTF is wrong with me :O

HoosTrax

Decided to try out all of the games from the latest Humble Android Bundle...

...going to have to put Splice in that SpaceChem-esque I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing-dog-in-lab-coat category.

This bundle makes me wish Steam Mobile was real Steam, and you were able to unlock achievements by playing the Android version.

The discount has been fixed and it's now 75% off ($4.99). :p

Turns out I already owned it :O

Decided to try out all of the games from the latest Humble Android Bundle...

...going to have to put Splice in that SpaceChem-esque I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing-dog-in-lab-coat category.

This bundle makes me wish Steam Mobile was real Steam, and you were able to unlock achievements by playing the Android version.

I played an hour or so of Splice and thought it was too easy...

Next Friday I think.

Thx, I hope not to miss them!

According to Tony on CAG, the price of the COD bundle might be changing. He doesn't say whether higher or lower, but the safe bet is on higher.

Damn, I hope to be lower, because I really want BLOPS (I already own MW2)

Edit: I read the Tony post about the COD bundle... damn, I think that Activision will change the price for $15 or maybe $20... bad news indeed, bad news!

hah, thanks guys.

My Steam id is the same as my NeoGAF name.

I was with Steam at the very beginning with Half-Life 2, but got out of PC gaming for a few years. I'm about to get back in and in a big way.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Space Marine for $2 sounds super tempting. If someone doesn't want it, I'll see if I can learn how to add funds to my newly created Paypal account and send the money to them.
So no one's willing to part with a Space Marine key for 2 or 3 bucks? I'm a sad panda.

Actually, maybe that's for the best. I shouldn't spend more money on games this month.

Don't know whether or not to get the THQ pack already have Metro and Space Marine but $10 wouldn't be bad for 4 games, and I have fond memories of RF:G on PS3

Platy

I'm having a huge Love and Hate relationship with Awesomenauts ....the game has so much love in the art and polishment ... but it is a FUCKING DOTA GAME ><

I really want to like dota like games ... but they punish noobs way more than hardcore fighting games =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom