• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinduct

Ugh, steam converting Borderlands 2 to the 'new' content system. Been like 30 mins and it's only at 7% now. Might as well learn to cook :/

Thought someone mentioned in here yesterday that Amazon was going to have a $20 sale on Starcraft II... but in checking Amazon they don't even have that title available as a digital download.

I'm tempted to get that THQ bundle. I missed on the Square Enix deal they had a few weeks ago though, so if someone still have a code for The Last Remnant or Quantum Conundrum and want to trade it for something in this pack, hit me up.

FiRez

I'm tempted to get that THQ bundle. I missed on the Square Enix deal they had a few weeks ago though, so if someone still have a code for The Last Remnant or Quantum Conundrum and want to trade it for something in this pack, hit me up.

Same here, I just bought the THQ bundle but I'm only truly interested in Metro 2033 and Stalker, would trade the rest for some of the SquareEnix' games.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Space Marine for $2 sounds super tempting. If someone doesn't want it, I'll see if I can learn how to add funds to my newly created Paypal account and send the money to them.

We're sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. If you were trying to make a purchase, please check Your Account to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

why you don't want my money!

Link to THQ bundle.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A3F5S0O/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Includes:

Homefront
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerilla
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

All for $9.99, all Steam codes

Well, it is over.