• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to do about the SSFIV:AE DLC with USFIV coming up and being Steamworks. I can't help but feel that Capcom will fuck me over somehow.

But then again, it's just costumes rofl

Wow. DLC Sale while the games are 0% off?

h7B77F779

Mega Trolling

I thought PC gamers were promised a surprise along with the LoS2 preorder. Is the "surprise" that the game costs console price ($59.99)?

Releases on the 25th/26th, depending on your time zone, and there's a 10% pre-purchase discount that brings the price down to $53.99. Disappointingly, there are no pre-purchase incentives.

Edit: The sub has the same gifting/trading restriction that Rising has. While you can circumvent it by having the gift e-mailed to you and then activating it using a VPN, I wouldn't recommend this.

Edit edit: Also, the game isn't available in the following countries and folks within these territories will need to use a VPN to activate retail keys:

Huge let down, too bad because I am actually starting to enjoy the first one (playing through it now). Guess I won't be getting it at launch.

I suck at action games and those still didn't really bother me in the main game.

It hasn't really got anything to do with skill or lack thereof but more with how you're approaching the game. If you were playing as an action-adventure, then I can see why. Those of us who played it for the combos were annoyed by them though.

Here's a word of thought: wouldn't this dlc sale be more profitable if the games were on sale too?

Sorry, I apologize for making sense, who am I to argue with Capcom! I mean, SFxT dlc pack is $39.99! Awesome!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Streaming Update:

In-Home Streaming Beta Update - Feb 11
FEBRUARY 11 - SLOUKEN
We have just updated the beta with the following changes:

In-Home Streaming Beta
Dramatically improved performance of the streaming stats display
Added support for multiple remote gamepads at game startup
Account for slow capture time in streaming stats feedback
Automatic framerate drops occur less often, thanks to community feedback
Disabled QoS traffic priority since it caused performance problems and crashes on some wifi routers

Enjoy!
It hasn't really got anything to do with skill or lack thereof but more with how you're approaching the game. If you were playing as an action-adventure, then I can see why. Those of us who played it for the combos were annoyed by them though.

Ah, that makes a surprising amount of sense. Thanks.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Haha, a DLC sale. Just terrible. I guess there are people out there who will be happy about this (
terrible people
), but can't say this excites me in the least. In the meantime, can't wait for Eschalon Book III to come out. =D

An-Det

Nice to see a Risk of Rain sale, that's definitely on my radar after trying the demo during the winter sale. The Capcom dlc sale is just pathetic though. Also yay Lords of Shadow 2 demo, downloading that now.

People really like them some Borderlands 2. Though I had my fill with the vanilla offering; co-op's a hell of a time machine, I don't know how I clocked 100 hours into that game.

It really is. I spent 12 hours in a full coop game with friends on Sunday going through the campaign. Not a fan of all the enemies becoming bullet sponges, but it's still a damn fun time playing like that.

That sounds like NYC subway network:

or is it the opposite?

I also wonder what that rogue F stands for :(

Hm, let's see...

Bondage -> Bondage
Discipline -> Discipline
Domination -> Domination
Submission -> Fight-less
Sadism -> Facism
Masochism -> Masochism

i has cracked teh code!!!1!!!!!

Bought Castlevania on the last minute, didn't even like the demo back in the days but I guess I am willing to give it a try.

At the moment, my backlog order is something like

1) Enslaved
2) Condemned
3) maybe Castlevania then

PhaZZe

Banned
http://store.steampowered.com/app/239250/

Noticia: las compras realizadas en Chile sólo se pueden jugar en Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Bahamas, Belice, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Perú, Paraguay, Surinám, El Salvador, Uruguay y Venezuela.

Region lock again!

59.99! D:?!

I asked about this and some replied that it was because it can be obtained for cheap in the brazilian store... Hello, Chile and Argentina aren't Brazil.

At the end of the day, I shudder about localized stores because it seems it only implies more and more region locking. Don't even ask my japanese friends, region locks on Steam are their bread and butter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom