• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 IV - For me it was Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Salsa

I linked mine this weekend and "£11.50 earned to date".

https://playfire.zendesk.com/entries/41226247-Playfire-Rewards-FAQ

You sign into playfire with your GMG account, and then link it to your Steam account. They give you gmg credit for playing games.

oh

jpSeU2z.png

this was a default avatar. sweet

Dambrosi

Banned
Nice. Got my BattleBlock key.

Edit: If you're not on this Playfire shit, you're fucking up.
my latest Playfire statement said:
Last week we tracked 9 games, 52 achievements, and you’ve earned £0.20 of Green Man Gaming Credit.
lol wut

Oh, and I just now got my BattleBlock Theatre key too. See y'all out there.

Grief.exe

I was just given this key by non-gaffer Dinjoralo.

He had an extra Skull Girls key and no one had the game on their respective Steam wishlist, including myself. He agreed to giving the game away on GAF to someone who truly wants a copy.

Make sure to thank him for his generosity if you win, enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Skull Girls -- MB-FB3281ECB3BC2642 - Taken by NG28

Dambrosi

Banned
Unfortunately BBT has a few technical issues like a too low resolution and no option to change it and many complain about being stuck at 16fps.
Which is presumably why it's in beta.

Hey, at least they're not trying to sell it in an unplayable state, unlike some devs/pubs we could mention. Steam really has gone down the tubes as of late.

Levyne

Banned
So I was reading CAG forums out of curiosity....Something happened to Amazon Tony? Now it is Amazon Josh.

Yep. Tony got promoted or something like that (perhaps it was a sideways move). He had a farewell post that was linked here but I'm not sure where to find it.

jmizzal

He had an extra Skull Girls key and no one had the game on their respective Steam wishlist, including myself. He agreed to giving the game away on GAF to someone who truly wants a copy.

aww its on my Wish list but im not eligible since I won again about 5 days ago lol almost long enough

NG28

Thanks Dinjoralo! I don't know if he reads GAF so I'll send him thank you through steam as well.

Edit - Invalid key, ah well thanks anyways!

natertots

Unfortunately BBT has a few technical issues like a too low resolution and no option to change it and many complain about being stuck at 16fps.

Restarting my PC fixed the resolution issue and I now run at 60fps. Not sure if you are experiencing the issues yourself. It has worked for many others as well.

natertots

I read that but nope, fps are okay, resolution is still borked.

No good at all. Hopefully they add in a resolution option.

If you wanna do some MP sometime this week feel free at add my on steam. My ID is natertots. Anyone elese feel free to add me as well. I love to play co-op games.

derExperte

No good at all. Hopefully they add in a resolution option.

If you wanna do some MP sometime this week feel free at add my on steam. My ID is natertots. Anyone elese feel free to add me as well. I love to play co-op games.

Too many others with that name and I guess this isn't you? Need a link to your profile.

FloatOn

im drinking a beer and I just remember that one time JaseC actually posted in the drunk thread

that was wild

Is it possible to say saorice ronan and not sound drunk? It's like it has speech slurring built in

Edit: and btw my feelings are crushed for you people not wishing me happy birthday today.
i actually don't care

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
If you can't find a fix for it, I suggest burning the computer and buying a brand new one, no one has to suffer a fate like that.

Legendary, I paid $2.50 for it and I feel like a victim of highway robbery.
It's so bad.
I got it from a bundle, played the first 15 minutes and then uninstalled it. I don't even know if it's bad, but I didn't feel like wasting my time with it when I could be playing much better stuff.

This reminds me of Nitronic Rush, and by proxy of Distance too (which I backed on Kickstarted). Guess I'll have to add this to my wishlist.

Deadbeat

Banned
Im in the mood for something involving ships and/or submarines. What is there? World of Warships aint out yet and Im sure as hell not going back to Navyfield. Single player is fine.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Krautscape looks cool... origami looking flying cars mixed with rainbow road flashbacks. Also I leave for a couple of weeks and still no gfwl-less Dark Souls, boooo.

Salsa

I JUST now realized I completely forgot to pick up the Arkham Origins season pass.. :|

kinda wanted the bureau too

so lazy

Never. This, Shadow Complex and Geometry Wars 2 are the last three XBLA games I always wanted to play but couldn't. One down.

Your list is missing the Ska studio games (amongst others, probably).
The Dishwasher games (hopefully coming) and Charlie Murder on PC would be fantastic.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Being me, I bought every XBLA and Xbox Indie horror game that hasn't had a PC release. Which are several, a few of them should actually come to PC though I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom