• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Jawmuncher

I'll wait on GZ. Beat it twice and it doesn't even have cards.
Only was going to grab it if I could muster that price with my steam wallet.

_hekk05

Banned
Thank the lawd I changed my region to US hohohoho

Now i can pretend to be an expat and buy ALL the konami games in asia

muaahahahahaha

j4CgKG7Asjzld.png

LMAO

zkylon

zkylewd
was just reading on apb since it was in the front page

apparently they changed their cheater detection program

Tired of dirty hackers having fun at your expense? FairFight is here to change the game: FairFight evens the score to let you play fairly with the satisfaction of seeing the real bad guys banned and publicly shamed for your amusement.

wtf?

zkylon

zkylewd
We've going to try a pilot program that will allow 10 select banned users for each server, to have all of their Armas items moved to a new account that will be placed on probation. Yes, there is a catch! Since it is the season of giving, you'll need to find a non-profit charity or hospital in your local area and donate 10 hours of community service

seriously what the hell lol

It should work, if it doesn't work, use VPN to activate the key, Valve is ok with that, for now.

However I don't think Nuuvem accepts paypal accounts from Asia.

Hmm, Hola worked in making me add it to cart and checkout, but it's getting stuck when I try to submit my account creation page.

If someone can buy me a key and accept paypal, let me know.

Thank the lawd I changed my region to US hohohoho

Now i can pretend to be an expat and buy ALL the konami games in asia

muaahahahahaha
Actually MGSV, MGSV:GZ are the available in Asia this time around. With Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, those three games are the only Konami games I can see in store.

_hekk05

Banned
Actually MGSV, MGSV:GZ are the available in Asia this time around. With Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, those three games are the only Konami games I can see in store.

inb4 they remove them from the store 10 minutes before the game activates

lol

konami gonna konami

If someone from Asia can activate it do let us know!

Yup, I can confirm it works. Suck it Konami with your shitty region locks.

It should work, if it doesn't work, use VPN to activate the key, Valve is ok with that, for now.

However I don't think Nuuvem accepts paypal accounts from Asia.

They do accept Paypal accounts from Asia. It's just that you need to use Hola to add region locked games (like this one) to your cart. After that you can switch it off and continue with the order normally.

I have no words to express my happiness at this development.

Outcast was such an amazing game back in the day. This is an awesome release.

Wait is this the version of the game they were trying to Kickstart a few months ago?

inb4 they remove them from the store 10 minutes before the game activates

lol

konami gonna konami
ಠ_ಠ
They do accept Paypal accounts from Asia. It's just that you need to use Hola to add region locked games (like this one) to your cart. After that you can switch it off and continue with the order normally.
Perhaps not all of Asia, it surely didn't work for me and everyone in my country, even with the help of VPN.

All the talk about folks getting MGS:GZ -_-
All I got were a handful of deals in auction.
Damn.

I hope keys on Nuveem will stay unlocked in the future as well.
-
Daaamn. I remember watching my friend showing me this at his home.
And I clearly remember being in awe when he told me "you can go everywhere!".

But tbh I am not sure if the game is fun to play nowadays.
-
Hah. I also saw just mere hours ago when winning an auction that Ozium won it a couple hours ago. What are the odds!

zkylon

zkylewd
this guy ozium contacted me on steam asking for gems

i already know that's a phishing attempt but what do i tell the authorities when i contact them

Anustart

Yeah, I was talking to Ozium yesterday when I gave him some gems so he could win what he was calling DRAGON THE GAME. Then I asked him what the game was, then found out it was literally called Dragon. Lol.

Top Bottom