• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

How do I do this?

Go to the page of the control panel where you can configure your internet connections. Down to the left there should be an internet options voice. Click that then go in the connections tab, and you should see the FlyVPN connection. Select it and then click on the remove button.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That's quite cheap if it's just a rebranded full version of FSX.

From their FAQs

This is a re-release of FSX Gold Edition so you should not expect dramatic differences. However, we have updated it to include all standard Steam functionality, we’ve removed CD checking and combined the components of Gold Edition into a single installation. The major change we've made is in replacing the now-defunct GameSpy multiplayer systems with Steam features, enabling multiplayer to work seamlessly once again. Our aim in this first instance has been to ensure that the software will run for as many people as possible rather than radically improving or updating it.

Nabs

It looks like Lethal League is getting a winter map and maybe more. You guys better not ignore this game this time around.

Kept you waiting huh
JIejsLh.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
konami with the $=€ lol rule in full effect

never change publishers, never change

Just got an email from Square on their surprise bundle for 6.50 euro I got

Thief, Murdered Soul Suspect, Last Remnant, Deus Ex The Fall, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and Nosgoth Founders pack

As well as vouchers for FF XIII-2 (50% off), FFIII (50% off) and the new Lara Croft game (33% off)

Was a pretty good deal overall

Dr Dogg

Price is up on Ground Zeroes and you can install.

Fake edit: and I'm late on that still that was a nice freebie thanks to the gempocalypse.

Asgaro

Still contemplating whether I should turn my backgrounds and icons in the calculated sum of around 5500 gems and sell them.

Or keep them and risking the gems aren't used in the Winter Sale.
The gem market would crash.
I would have gotten 5 euro out of it. FIVE EURO. That's around 5 pay-anything-you-want bundles damnit!

tumblr_m9f1lqCBTN1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

Pachimari

Daily Deal: 80% off.

Oh wow, I have it in my card already!

Go to the page of the control panel where you can configure your internet connections. Down to the left there should be an internet options voice. Click that then go in the connections tab, and you should see the FlyVPN connection. Select it and then click on the remove button.

Hmm can't seem to find this. I'm on Windows 7. I'll look into it.

Top Bottom