• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

I know I'm VERY late to the party, but I'm having a blast out of my modded Skyrim!

6DCAA726B20145E29FB8A507CEE6CFA4FC1E626C

DB836A6F8C2945D48B7D33F829C2427D5A0DB373

6D37D4DD43FC14D6A90583FA0E4EC154BEA5D687

Tizoc

So even after the Unity mess ups and all of Ubi's PR BS, you're still willing to give them your money for a new AC?
Not that I'd want to criticize you, but honestly this doesn't surprise me.

Arthea

I bet they will include Jack the Ripper... I mean, how can they not?

It would be an original game, if they don't included Jack, so probably they will

sorry I just had to (><)

Give something fresh. Give us spain, give us the middle east in the same time, let us follow the Schweizer mercenaries, give us lady germania.

But why do I even care, I am not invested in the franchise.

I thought we agreed nothing will do but femasscreed in some highly exotic land, now you are backing out?!

Nzyme32

oh my god. SteamTV chat is Twitch chat.

Also Anime everywhere. Guess the Anime, because I don't anything other than Death Note haha

C7o9BXO.png

Monooboe

I've always wanted an AC game in old England... though I've started to get quite frustrated with AC games. They keep making "Full Synch" more and more mandatory and that's been what I've hated about those games since they started to turn up. Being so let down by Unity I just can't feel hype. I will probably get insanely hyped next E3, that how it goes every year.XD

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PAYDAY 2 Alienware Alpha Mauler -- MB-BC7EF983B3563A8E - Taken by Belgarion
4-in-1 Indie Game Steam 75% Discount -- MB-23E801922E8D9ACB

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Victory used to be cool, what happened?
you want it called losery? (><)
It's just so... bland. Feels like they picked it out of a hat of buzzwords.

Yes, because obviously only losers play Ass Crud!
jk JaseC don't hurt me

Assasins Creed: Rehash was booed by the marketing team.
Only because you wouldn't be able to tell which game it was out of the series.

After that will be Assassin's Creed: Parity.
But Unity was already released.

Victory. As in Victorian.
Ohhhhh.

Now it's not just bland, it's a really bad pun.

Miguel81

I know I'm VERY late to the party, but I'm having a blast out of my modded Skyrim!

I'm going to be arriving even later(good thing the party never stops). Playing over 500 hours of Oblivion burned me out on the series for years. My first mod will be to change the spiders into something else.

Do you like it better than Oblivion?

Mr. Doop

Well, I finally got around to playing Marlow Briggs. It is amazing. I've only played for about 10 minutes, and I've already blown up about 20 helicopters with a turret. Does this get even better?

Top Bottom