• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I finally managed to save 1000 villagers from a War they didn't want to be in, avoiding more unnecessary deaths this way.

Feels good, 1000 saved lives!

wCPM9Sr.png

which game is this? ain't you doin' already so much diplomacy in real life? ;)

Age of Empires II

WOLOLOOOOO

The_Monk

Age of Empires II

Grief got it right, freshVeggie. HD Edition by the way.

It's sad but there's a glitch in the game that does not let you advance in one specific Campaign. A bit of google searching told me it's a really old problem and the only way to fix it is to either create a new Profile or use cheats to advance in the mission so the other upcoming ones can unlock. Both are not good solutions, unfortunately.

Ruruja

How's Test Drive 2 Unlimited PC port? I've always been interested in the game.

It's fine, the servers are a bit dodgy though - especially as Eden Games are defunct now. There was some problem creating a new account on their website (needed to play online) but that may have been fixed.

Monooboe

Telltale's had its own account system for years now. What changed is that it stopped giving every third-party retailer that isn't Humble Steam keys for its games beginning with TWD S02.

They also dropped Steamcloud save support which I didn't know about and found out about bitterly.^^;

Grief got it right, freshVeggie. HD Edition by the way.
It's sad but there's a glitch in the game that does not let you advance in one specific Campaign. A bit of google searching told me it's a really old problem and the only way to fix it is to either create a new Profile or use cheats to advance in the mission so the other upcoming ones can unlock. Both are not good solutions, unfortunately.
oh, ok. i remeber playing i guess age of empires 1 back when it was new
i am old
shame about the bug. maybe you'd find europa universalis 4 or crusader kings 2 interesting since it's about politics and social systems?

also grief, what does wololooo mean?

The_Monk

You should play Age of Empires one day.

Good advice Jase, I'm actually surprised that from all GAFfers on my friends list you are among the top with most hours in that game. Good taste. ;)

Shame I can't use my Age of Empires III physical key to redeem on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom