• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigzgod

Okay guys, it is time for messages quoting me to destroy the integrity of this discussion.

Guess one game from the flashes that will be announced at 1:00 AM EST.

If you edit, you will be disqualified. If you pick two games, you will be disqualified. If you previously won, you are disqualified.

If there are two correct guessers, the person who guessed first is the winner.

The winner gets any game on Steam, not to exceed $20. If you want some game that's slightly north of that (like the deal for Wolfenstein today), we'll talk. Just don't push it. If you want more than one game, that's fine. The total budget is still $20.

Please have a game in mind at 1:00 AM EST. Please make yourself available to receive your prize.

Satellite Reign again!

Fuck my life, SteamGAF. :(

Emergency as I was driving home. Surgery is gonna be the cost of a small used car. Took out a loan to pay for the first surgery today, but I need to go back for the second one ASAP.

I was already horrifically depressed to begin with--this has been a horrible year--but this just makes shit even worse. Time to go get deeper in debt.
surgery? emergency?
damn. dude is everything alright?
wish you speedy recovery and stay strong.

Okay guys, it is time for messages quoting me to destroy the integrity of this discussion.

If you edit, you will be disqualified. If you pick two games, you will be disqualified. If you previously won, you are disqualified.

The winner gets any game on Steam, not to exceed $20. If you want some game that's slightly north of that (like the deal for Wolfenstein today), we'll talk. Just don't push it. If you want more than one game, that's fine. The total budget is still $20.

Please have a game in mind at 1:00 AM EST. Please make yourself available to receive your prize.

I'm sticking to my one from yesterday: Lichdom: Battlemage.

The Fall

Roundabout. Cause someone else keeps guessing Lichdom first :p

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II

xezuru

stickin wit Strider

Ventara

I'll go with Halfway.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

ARMA 3

Pupo

Final Fantasy III =d

Cade

Wrack

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Going with "The Marvellous Miss" Take again.

DocSeuss

surgery? emergency?
damn. dude is everything alright?
wish you speedy recovery and stay strong.

No, everything is not alright. It's not life-threateningly bad, but I may end up with an abscess. Mandatory that I come up with thousands of dollars I do not have in order to fix it. Took out a loan to cover the first surgery. Have to pay it off in 6 months or I have a 26% interest rate. Was my only option.

...but I have another surgery that I need. Two fucking surgeries.

EDIT: I'm on pain meds and I fucked shit up. tl;dr, drove back home after a long Christmas at parents, had emergency, drove BACK to parents (2.5 hour drive) two days later, then drove back home AGAIN tonight.

Turfster

Emergency as I was driving home. Surgery is gonna be the cost of a small used car. Took out a loan to pay for the first surgery today, but I need to go back for the second one ASAP.

I was already horrifically depressed to begin with--this has been a horrible year--but this just makes shit even worse. Time to go get deeper in debt.

Holy crap, I'm sorry to hear that.

Ventara

I'm sorry to hear that DocSeuss. I hope you recover quickly. Today's been a shitty day for me, too. Got fired at my part-time in the bitchiest way possible.

Edit: 26% interest rate?! Fuck.

Sini

The Dream Machine Bundle

Dreadout

GaussTek

I'll go with Freedom Planet once again :D

Kanokare

Shantae

No, everything is not alright. It's not life-threateningly bad, but it's still mandatory that I come up with thousands of dollars I do not have. Took out a loan to cover the first surgery. Have to pay it off in 6 months or I have a 26% interest rate. Was my only option.

...but I have another surgery that I need as well.

Hope the surgeries help you, especially for how much they're costing you. I wish you a full and quick recovery.

DocSeuss

I'm sorry to hear that DocSeuss. I hope you recover quickly. Today's been a shitty day for me, too. Got fired at my part-time in the bitchiest way possible.

Edit: 26% interest rate?! Fuck.

Ugh, had that happen earlier this year. It's the worst. Had an investigation into it and they were all "oh, yeah, she shouldn't have fired you, and she lied to us about it, and making you train your own replacement who was hired unnecessarily was a dick move... but we're not hiring you back. You're a smart guy, you'll find something."

I don't even know anymore...let's go with something stupid.

UnEpic.

I hate guessing, but I'll say Doom 3.

PS. Why isn't Doom 3 BFG on Steam?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Unepic is NOT stupid. More like your hat is stupid. Someguyinastupidhat

Beelzebubs

Age of Mythology.

Ventara

Ugh, had that happen earlier this year. It's the worst. Had an investigation into it and they were all "oh, yeah, she shouldn't have fired you, and she lied to us about it, and making you train your own replacement who was hired unnecessarily was a dick move... but we're not hiring you back. You're a smart guy, you'll find something."

Oh, I remember that thread about it. Yeah, that was terrible. In my case, it was me asking to be paid 1.5x for holidays (as it should be by law) and asking if I can take New Years eve off. I'm just miffed at how she went about firing me. Not letting me know until I was at work, and then over the phone (she left early, lol).

DocSeuss

Oh, I remember that thread about it. Yeah, that was terrible. In my case, it was me asking to be paid 1.5x for holidays (as it should be by law) and asking if I can take New Years eve off. I'm just miffed at how she went about firing me. Not letting me know until I was at work, and then over the phone (she left early, lol).

What the fuck. What a horrible person.

No, everything is not alright. It's not life-threateningly bad, but I may end up with an abscess. Mandatory that I come up with thousands of dollars I do not have in order to fix it. Took out a loan to cover the first surgery. Have to pay it off in 6 months or I have a 26% interest rate. Was my only option.

EDIT: I'm on pain meds and I fucked shit up. tl;dr, drove back home after a long Christmas at parents, had emergency, drove BACK to parents (2.5 hour drive) two days later, then drove back home AGAIN tonight.
oh man. that sounds horrible. sorry to hear.
did you take the loan at the mob or how is 26% even possible?

oipic

Bah, why not - will go with Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes once again. Thanks, Speevy!

-MD-

Yaiba.

gone home

Sch1sm

Child of Light 'cause consistency.

I'm gonna follow my heart's desire and say Ultimate General: Gettysburg, even when that's never gonna happen.

Damn, that interest rate is murderous.

I hope 2015 will be a better year for you, it's not fair that such a cool guy has all bad things happening to him.

user237

Napoleon: Total War

baterism

FINAL FANTASY VII

Unepic is NOT stupid. More like your hat is stupid. Someguyinastupidhat

7tvzyF8.jpg

Oh, that's cheaper than I thought. I thought it'd be $20. I'm gonna hold off for now and wait for some impressions, though. Doesn't seem like it's anything amazing. I wish there was a dating sim with milfs or older women. It's always a bunch of high-school girls. It baffles me how they never go for variety.

it's cheaper because it's the all-ages version. the milamber version is the one that's around $20

kcp12304

Banned

Bastion

same as yesterday...Split/Second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom