• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

New thread?

IIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

fKjFwoO.gif

This comes from Shadownet to all of you guys and gals!

He really loves you and wishes you great holidays and a good new year!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition -- MB-F5FEDE55FD6BED32 - Taken by Rudakus. 61 entrants total.
Final Fantasy XIII -- MB-EB204AAA3F1983E7 - Taken by texhnolyze. 80 entrants total.

t1418957801z1.png

Chariot

Steam just basically restarted my Alan Wake and the last remnant downloads. And I don't have any bandwidth left. Gee Thanks!
I am still baffled how americans still live like savages with limited bandwidth. We have unlimited Flatrates for a decade now in germany and I don't know anyone who has no flatrate internet at home. How do americans even survive in this day and age?
If you're not american, I apologize.

Whooo! Maybe I don't have to buy FFXIII at all :D
It's so sweet of Shadow to think of us even when in exile.

L.O.R.D

my friend gifted me a copy of Rust , he said he got it from russian seller
but i managed to activate the copy without problem

is there some game not effected by the new region lock ?

Sorry for stealing your thunder MRORANGE but I was just about to post this in there when I spotted two threads.
Anywho has everybody bought Ground Zeroes yet? I mean come on...
If GZ on PC is the appetiser then TPP on PC is going to be glorious!
Awesome work Doc!

Keep em coming!

I saw on Nvidia's page new/better effects like bokeh/dof, lod, ao.

Your shots get me all tingly.

dani_dc

Not going to participate since I own one game and I don't think I'd play the other anytime soon, but thanks for the contest Shadownet!

Lain

Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Acturi is on Steam Greenlight.
JastUSAs first attempt at a release on steam.
Also if you buy the 18+ version from their store you will get a key for the all ages steam version.
They're tallking of putting more on the service as well.

Nice. I have the physical copy already preordered.

I am still baffled how americans still live like savages with limited bandwidth. We have unlimited Flatrates for a decade now in germany and I don't know anyone who has no flatrate internet at home. How do americans even survive in this day and age?
If you're not american, I apologize.
Philippines. Not an american. I think we have the slowest speeds in the ASEAN region while they are charging us up to our necks. Our internet prices are actually about the same as australia's, but at a lower speed.

Deitus

Nice! Thanks Shadownet, and thanks Veggie for helping him out. Not even a ban can stop the giveaways. Wish he could join us for the sale madness though.

Kifimbo

Ok, a few days ago I won Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon thanks to GAF member F-Pina, who is mainly responsible for the game. I just finished the game and I thought I'd share some impressions. The game is only $2.74 right now (-75%).

+ Looks good if you like old school style from old adventure games.
+ Music is really nice.
+ Several funny moments, and the game is not scared to use crude/mature humor.
+ Some unique characters.
+ Over the top story, but in a good way.
+ Takes place in Portugal, which is quite rare.
+ Some meta references.
+ GAF Bar.

- Translation issues. Pretty sure some jokes aren't as good if you play in English. Not to mention many typos/small mistakes.
- No puzzles. You just have to collect items, then choose the right item with the right statement from the characters.
- Having to repeat the entire interview again because you didn't choose the right characters is tedious.
- No real challenge.

Not sure I would pay the full price, but for only 2,74$ right now, Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon is a good deal if you like point-and-click adventure games.

Chariot

Philippines. Not an american. I think we have the slowest speeds in the ASEAN region while they are charging us up to our necks. Our internet prices are actually about the same as australia's, but at a lower speed.
This is so sad, people shouldn't have to live like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom