• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm really annoyed that Capcom never bothered fixing this. It's completely superficial but it just bugs me that I don't have the "correct" version of the game. Out of curiosity, did you buy the game directly from Steam? I'm also in Canada but I thought maybe it was due to the key GMG gave me or something.

It's an issue with how the game determines what language to use, not the package you bought/activated.

Dinjoralo

thank you anyway. The smile doesnt come off in the smaller pic :(

Say no more, fam.
topsophie2or0t.png

So uh what happend to Sega PC announcements btw? Its been a few months since their last tweet and we still have zero updates since then.

Is it time to abandon all hope?

You can't abandon hope if you never had it to begin with. :p

Teggy

Yes, it should at least be played to NG+. You start over halfway through when doing NG+ so the second play through doesn't take that long.

I've been slowly chipping away at it between other games and am at about 17 hours in. I'm at the point
where you are collecting the puzzle pieces and I think I have 2 left.

Is there significant story revealed in NG+? Is it about another 10 hours?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
RIP ModBot

? - 2017

Not RIP! I have the moderation component redeployed while I sort out the issue with the server and all my source code is version controlled so whenever I have an answer on the server I can get the giveaway function up and running somewhere else.

ezodagrom

Someone asked if we can expect news in the next 11 months and SEGA's reply was that we can expect news.

In typical SEGA fashion when it comes to PC ports of consoles games though, we're not gonna get any concrete info until we're like a few weeks (at best a month) before whatever they're working on releases.

BasilZero

I just beat Final Fight Double Impact on PS3 - was surprised someone joined my online play session, didnt expect anyone else to join online lol - the game came out like 7 years ago.

Anyways, I wish Capcom would port this game to Steam ;(!!!! Would double dip T.T.

Regginator

I believe it was born July, 2013 (Stump may have conceived before then but this is when I remember it being born).

A mere 4 years, tssk tssk. The good always die young.

Not RIP! I have the moderation component redeployed while I sort out the issue with the server and all my source code is version controlled so whenever I have an answer on the server I can get the giveaway function up and running somewhere else.

BLESS YOU STUMP, GOD BLESS YOU

FLD

I'm not sure. If it's just the splash warning that's in Japanese, then I wouldn't concern yourself with fixing it.

Yeah, like I said in my previous post, it's entirely superficial. It's just that splash screen as well as the main menu saying Biohazard instead of Resident Evil. The actual game text and voices can be set to english.

BasilZero

So uh what happend to Sega PC announcements btw? Its been a few months since their last tweet and we still have zero updates since then.

I'm still waiting too :(

I want mah Sonic Heroes and Resonance of Fate ports yo.

For Honor's story mode is so boring and nonsensical, BF4 of all games had a better campaign.

Still waiting for Treasure too lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Deus Ex: MD is freaking gorgeous. Didn't expect my old ass PC to run something this good-looking so well.

That load time after the
train station bombing
, tho... I need an SSD.

Almost beat the horrible For Honor story, is there a character that is the easiest to do well with online?

Also, loooooool at the dialogue. The villain's only real dialogue throughout is about how she wants to create war and chaos and she reiterates this constantly. End of the game and your character to her "WHAT IS IT YOU WANT, WAR?"

Teggy

Almost beat the horrible For Honor story, is there a character that is the easiest to do well with online?

Also, loooooool at the dialogue. The villain's only real dialogue throughout is about how she wants to create war and chaos and she reiterates this constantly. End of the game and your character to her "WHAT IS IT YOU WANT, WAR?"

Besides the fact that the combat doesn't really look up my alley, the ridiculous concept of the story is probably what has most kept me away from that game. It's just silly.

Parsnip

I was experimenting with Plachta's builds this weekend and I got this (unlocked 4 builds total btw)

now what's funny about it, apparently wisdom is hella powerful because now she's most powerful of all my characters, and I didn't even plan using her for endgame and postgame! Talk about alchemy experiments backfiring, now I have to use her...

You should repeat that alchemy experiment but put it in the FloraliteFlorite body. Because it's the only form that doesn't look ridiculous.

Though you have to unlock that form first of course, can't reuse a form until you've unlocked it.

Eternia

I'm 50 hours in and still have no idea what this doll making nonsense is. Probably spent the last 15-20 hours gathering resources/gold crafting stuff and stubbornly fighting rumoured enemies that clobber me. I was relieved the game cooled off introducing new zones when I stopped following the main quest. Only just crafted the Hexe Auris today though it was a horrible idea to stop right before that point.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm 50 hours in and still have no idea what this doll making nonsense is. Probably spent the last 15-20 hours gathering resources/gold crafting stuff and stubbornly fighting rumoured enemies that clobber me. I was relieved the game cooled off introducing new zones when I stopped following the main quest. Only just crafted the Hexe Auris today though it was a horrible idea to stop right before that point.

game?

I assume Atelier, but you say 50 hours so Im kinda hoping its not Atelier because that scares me if so

what are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom